Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is every foids new dream man

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
He’s in a netflix movie called “To All The Boy’s I’ve Loved Before” and his name is Peter Kavinsky
Currently all foids are lusting after him and saying he’s their dream boyfriend
I would NOT advise anyone to watch the film (esp ricecels) as it shows how rampant hypergamy is - a normie chink roastie being chased after by white chads
If you’re not Peter Kavinsky in 2018, its over.

Attachments

• F9044A8A-6CF3-4D60-BEE6-7575B4724C34.jpeg
    F9044A8A-6CF3-4D60-BEE6-7575B4724C34.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 87666384-136D-4012-ACBD-EFD1A7DD8E86.jpeg
    87666384-136D-4012-ACBD-EFD1A7DD8E86.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 183
He looks like a currycel.

Lifefuel for curries.

to-all-the-boys-Ive-loved-before-peter-kavinsky.jpg

Good looking guy. It's all over.

Undeniable proof of the power of eye area and hair. Everything else he has is average, but his eye area is top tier.

If he starts balding he would be incel

One look at his snug obnoxious face and I get the instant impulse to put a bullet in his brains.

How the hell does he look like a curry. Stop giving curries false hope.

I seriously thought he was Indian or latino. Apparently I wasn't the only one because several people made Indian comments ITT.

I think it's just weird color grading for the movie because he's white as fuck IRL.

How the hell does he look like a curry. Stop giving curries false hope.

Could be of mixed race, half curry, half white, to be honest.

ethnic chads mog aryan chads. girls dont like blonde hair or pale skin

Undeniable proof of the power of eye area and hair. Everything else he has is average, but his eye area is top tier.

If he starts balding he would be incel

he's only like a 7/10 why the fuck are all the femoids freaking out, like he's not ugly but he's not even that attractive IMO. Surely it's just a meme?
Nope its not a meme they think he’s hot and also he was very romantic in the film

he's only like a 7/10 why the fuck are all the femoids freaking out, like he's not ugly but he's not even that attractive IMO. Surely it's just a meme?

Female stampede syndrome. Half the reason women fuck men at all is for the status trophy reward to show off to the rest of the girl gang. Therefore, even a modestly good looking guy can sometimes become every foid's wet dream. It's peer pressure, essentially.

It works the other way too. A girl hooking up with a 3/10 boyfriend means running the risk of lowered status in the eyes of the female social peer pressure group.

Last edited:
Looks like me if i had a better face, body, and everything else!!

Female stampede syndrome. Half the reason women fuck men at all is for the status trophy reward to show off to the rest of the girl gang. Therefore, even a modestly good looking guy can sometimes become every foid's wet dream. It's peer pressure, essentially.

It works the other way too. A girl hooking up with a 3/10 boyfriend means running the risk of lowered status in the eyes of the female social peer pressure group.
This

Isn’t this movie about an Asian girl who only dates white guys?

this he doesn't even look that good

he looks like shit.

Notice that most cult leaders and famous social manipulators have large, expressive eyes. Eyes are the part of the face that best communicate emotion, as emotion is the best medium through which to control people this is not surprising. I’ll be making a thread on this soon.

JFL to add on top of his looks he's 6'1

Fuck they made WMAF movie? What implications does this have for JBW and incels in general. By my estimation it's over.

He is not 7/10, he looks average. He also has some street-shitter phenotype.

He looks like an ethnic more manlet version of Tom Welling. Tom Welling mogs him

Aww damn, you can see the respect for women in those photos!

The thickness of your neck is directly proportional to how much you respect women

FACT

you kidding?he is a 6 at best. I mog him and i m incel. It's over for him.

you kidding?he is a 6 at best. I mog him and i m incel. It's over for him.
how the fuck are you incel if you mog him ... you must be coping

Because foids are fuckin stupid robot followers. They like whats hot.

next thing you know 50 years down the road. The media can start making fun of big dicks calling them beastility and donkey dick and the sluts will then prefer smaller ones.

6/10, that’s not enough for anything but a cuck provider or an Asian.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back