Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is enough, unban @Mentally lost cel

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
I think 2 months was enough for him to learn his lesson, yeah he's a bit autistic and called fat link a joke of a mod but c'mon be the bigger man, let him free

@Fat Link
@Dregster
@The Enforcer
@PPEcel
@Robtical

Thank you. I had a feeling I was missing users.

Banning users for insulting staff :feelskek:
i mean its normal right? its kinda of an unwritten rule that its okay to make fun of forum and imageboard's jannies

even the previous team that was filled with pretincious dickheads was okay with it

Ok but if he starts his animal defending threads and calling himself the best user on this forum he gets banned again

I think 2 months was enough for him to learn his lesson, yeah he's a bit autistic and called fat link a joke of a mod but c'mon be the bigger man, let him free

@Fat Link
@Dregster
@The Enforcer
@PPEcel
@Robtical
As far as I can remember he wasn’t banned for insulting me, he was banned for not shutting the fuck up about Lycan and alleged animal abuse activities on the forum after I basically made a decision on things by telling him Lycan would not be banned for his lizard video.

Then due to his butthurt over my reasonable two month banning of him, he went on over to Twatter and shit up @Master’s timeline with insult spam.

Master had nothing to do with his punishment but the little guy probably either thought he did or viewed it as the only way he could get back at me and so at the time Master basically told all of us including myself on our super duper top secret mod hangout on Shitscord that due to this spam dumb fuckery MLC was never to be unbanned.

I think the big homie has softened in that stance over time however.

And though initially I told MLC he could never come back unless he apologized to both myself and Master first, as well agreed to shut the fuck up about Lycan and his lizard video and animal abuse in general only to be met with spergy insults, sarcasm, accusations and rampant schizophrenia in response, I’m also willing to soften my stance.

So if any of you here are really his friends as in you’re in regular contact with him just repeat to him the more than reasonable new deal that I’ve already provided him, which he already knows about after just having spammed insult PM’s at me a few days ago as I figure maybe one of you his supporters will get through to him and convince him to do this as I could not.

Ok the new deal for him to be released is this…

MLC no longer has to apologize to me in order to come back but simply Master as well he must agree to shut the fuck up about Lycan, the lizard video and animal abuse.

If he can’t put aside his ego and his pride to do that much at least he can go fuck himself and spend the rest of his days on based haven and or black pill club. :feelsYall:

Last edited:
@Lycan send the lizard video to me

they were based
animals dont deserve anything bad
Yes but doesnt mean you spam the forum with 10 threads a week talking about animal rights

As far as I can remember he wasn’t banned for insulting me, he was banned for not shutting the fuck up about Lycan and alleged animal abuse activities on the forum after I basically made a decision on things by telling him Lycan would not be banned for his lizard video.

Then due to his butthurt over my reasonable two month banning of him, he went on over to Twatter and shit up @Master’s timeline with insult spam.

Master had nothing to do with his punishment but the little guy probably either thought he did or viewed it as the only way he could get back at me and so at the time Master basically told all of us including myself on our super duper top secret mod hangout on Shitscord that due to this spam dumb fuckery MLC was never to be unbanned.

And though initially I told MLC he could never come back unless he apologized to both myself and Master first, as well agreed to shut the fuck up about Lycan and his lizard video and animal abuse in general only to be met with spergy insults, sarcasm, accusations and rampant schizophrenia in response, I’m also willing to soften my stance.

So if any of you here are really his friends as in you’re in regular contact with him just repeat to him the more than reasonable new deal that I’ve already provided him, which he already knows about after just having spammed insult PM’s at me a few days ago as I figure maybe one of you his supporters will get through to him and convince him to do this as I could not.

MLC no longer has to apologize to me in order to come back but simply Master as well he must agree to shut the fuck up about Lycan, the lizard video and animal abuse.

If he can’t put aside his ego and his pride to do that much at least he can go fuck himself and spend the rest of his days on based haven and or black pill club. :feelsYall:
ok i interesting i didnt know the full story i thought he was banned for insulting the mods

Fuck lizards tbh

He made like eight different alt accounts to try to sneak his way back here. Just saying.

No keep him there if i see him here im breaking his spine

No fuck that piece of shit.

He should stay banned.

Should be unbanned imo

Another tallfag banned :feelsdevil:

Who owns this website? @Master looks like a alt account

View attachment 658540View attachment 658541
He doesn't want to come back, and I don't blame him. This place is infested with pieces of shit.
He can cry, he can bitch and he can sulk all that he wants but EVERYONE here knows he wants back on this site as badly as you did.

Well he's not coming back until he apologizes to @Master + agrees to shut the fuck up about Lycan and animal abuse/Lycan's lizard video plain and simple.

First time I'm acknowledging his username

He doesn't deserves to be unbanned because he is a tallfag

he called fat link a clown, not me
Look at the screenshots @Shahist Persian sent, he daid what the fuck claling me autostic and shit and said he doesn;t beed a new clowns acceptance ot's obver

Ok but if he starts his animal defending threads and calling himself the best user on this forum he gets banned again
they were based. fuck animal abusers.

agreed. everyone knows im the best user on the forum.
Interesting. How would the Incel Theory [of Everything] deal with boiling dogs alive? On the one hand, you have Korean foids eating living octopuses, on the other, the hatred you must muster to destroy a living being is equal to that driving a based incel into enslaving females for the betterment of humanity.

I for one never understood Hitler's idea about animal welfare. Why can't we hate both Jews and animals equally? They are equally foreign to us. And cruelty will always win (unless you are a stupid Indian monkey like in the case of the Aztecs).

Should stay banned for being over 6ft tbh. Even if he is a mentalcel he could at least bang one girl on a night out or something.

So a volcel, tall fag who abuses staff. Doesn't look good for him.