Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This is by far the best and most blackpilled Cheekbone/zygos surgery ascension ive ever saw

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
https://imgur.com
/a/u2hbP2n

Just look at the first pic, his zygos was basically None existent

But through zygomatic arch implants (he also got some jaw angle fillers done), he's gone now from a 5/10 to a 7/10

He has now hollow cheeks in almost every Lightning!

Of Course for a lot of you guys this wont be a game changer, since you probably also suffer from a harmless shit eye area along with a None existent jaw, chin or a big nose or even a Long midface

But if you have at least a normal solid defined jaw, then this can be a drastically Looks increase

Just take a look on Miroslav cech

He wouldnt be as good Looking if he had a flat zygos without hollow cheeks, he would instantly drop down to a 5-6/10

fucked my mom/10

they actually look so good they almost look too strong. i’ve observed that only around 10% of the men i see in public have strong lower thirds and probably less than 10% actually have zygos like that

fucked my mom/10

they actually look so good they almost look too strong. i’ve observed that only around 10% of the men i see in public have strong lower thirds and probably less than 10% actually have zygos like that

Eppley is a reallly blackpilled surgeon, he wont give you this…...
Cheek13
Cheek14

wow that’s so bad

i also pray to st eppley every day
Hahaha yeah man

I gonna have a consultation with him for clavicle lengthening (shoulder broadening surgery)

Hahaha yeah man

I gonna have a consultation with him for clavicle lengthening (shoulder broadening surgery)
jeez be careful why not get implants and max out your face first (face > all imo)

jeez be careful why not get implants and max out your face first (face > all imo)

I think i can max my face out simply by getting orthotropic work and Hormone replacement therapy done

But im not quite sure.

I want to start doing martial arts and Boxing again along with gymcelling

and i dont want to be disappointed in the endeffect because my shoulders are narrow

You're actually retarded if you think he was a 5/10.

He was already gl but damn..
He was already gl but damn..

*chadlite to borderline chad

Chadlite? Maybe if he was in Thailand. In most of western Europe he'd a upper-tier normie on his best days. Now he's a certified Chad in Europe and America and a Gigachad in Asia.

Chadlite? Maybe if he was in Thailand. In most of western Europe he'd a upper-tier normie on his best days. Now he's a certified Chad in Europe and America and a Gigachad in Asia.
You really think he ascended from normie to chad with a pair of implants? :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back