Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The actual incel homicide rate is tiny (this is the most effort I ever put in a post so pls come)

YuiIsMyCope

YuiIsMyCope

Self-banned
-
There was the Plymouth shooting, the Toronto machete attack, the Tallahassee shooting, the Toronto van attack, the Umpqua one and of course ER’s one. I ignored the ones that didn’t kill anyone, but those are the murders that could be attributed to involuntary celibacy. If you define incel as “someone who actually posts on incel forums”, not “any virgin man whos upset about it” (as anti-incels do when they’re called out for bullying ugly men), almost none of the shootings were actually done by incels.

The Plymouth shooter said: "I wouldn't clarify myself as an incel but have talked to people similar to me who have had nothing but themselves."
The Umpqua shooter never actually called himself an incel. The closest he ever got was was when he was asked if he was saving himself for marriage and said “involuntarily so”.
ER never called himself an incel either, and the word “incel” never appears in anything he wrote. He did visit puahate.com, but if you look at his diaries he already hated women long before then.
Both Toronto ones were admittedly incels, but that says a lot more about Toronto’s women than it does about incels. The Tallahassee one was incel too.

So ER, the Umpqua shooter and many other people were driven to misogyny because of the way women treat them, not because they read anything. It says a lot about women that they treat ugly men so hatefully that so many of us independently come to the conclusion that they’re cold and cruel.

The Wikipedia incel page (which is owned, yes owned, by one openly anti-incel editor, GorillaWarfare) also lists the Parkland, Aztec and Hanau shootings as ”incel shootings“ because the shooters referenced ER, but they were all motivated by racism, not inceldom. They liked ER as a mass shooter, not an incel. It’s an enormous stretch to call those incel shootings so I won’t count them.

Nevertheless, for argument’s sake, I’m gonna count all the supposed incel murderers listed on Wikipedia, except Parkland, Aztec and Hanau. That’s 7 people, who killed in total 6 (ER) + 9 (Umpqua) + 11 (Toronto) + 2 (Tallahassee) + 1 (Toronto) + 5 (Plymouth) = 34 people. And this is over a period of 9 years, from 2014 to 2022. I’m also gonna assume that theres 40,000 incels (as in the subculture) in the world, (even though I’m making it very unfair for myself here, because almost none of the shooters were in the incel subculture. but I’m doing it to prove a point). That’s a reasonable estimate because r/incels had 40,000 subs when it was banned.

So the homicide rate of incels is (34 victims x 100k) / (9 years x 40k incels) = 9.44 deaths out of 100,000. That is less than the homicide rate of 42 countries and 9 US states. Keep in mind that this is a very high estimate too that is intentionally unfair to us: if I only count Tallahassee and the two Torontos it’s 3.89. Add in ER and it’s 5.56. Also, since there have only been at most 8 incel murderers out of 40,000, only .02% of the incel population has ever murdered, as opposed to .06% of the US population

TL;DR incel shootings are just mass hysteria, the incel homicide rate is actually very low.

Last edited:
Brutal No Reply Pill

for their hysteria, NPCs deserve what they fucking get

For the Toronto one the judge ruled it was not due to inceldom

Yes, exactly. Saying those were Incel attacks is spreading malinformation, there was never an attack done by an incel. If it were it wouldnt be so mild as the ones mentioned above.

Almost all if not all of those guys were normies or just autists, but didn't say that they were incels. If we go calling any virgin, incel then just beware of a lot of young males nowadays. Cause they will harm your ass and there's one almost everywhere..

Yes, exactly. Saying those were Incel attacks is spreading malinformation, there was never an attack done by an incel. If it were it wouldnt be so mild as the ones mentioned above.

Almost all if not all of those guys were normies or just autists, but didn't say that they were incels. If we go calling any virgin, incel then just beware of a lot of young males nowadays. Cause they will harm your ass and there's one almost everywhere..
If you are over 18 years old and you're still kissless and virgin, I think you're incel.

Media just wants to villanize the big bad incel

If you are over 18 years old and you're still kissless and virgin, I think you're incel.
Yes. Tho few identify with the term, they will say they're not lucky and they'll get their chance soon. No one wants to be an incel after all

There are thousands of murderers in prison and none of them are virgins :feelsjuice:

Yes. Tho few identify with the term, they will say they're not lucky and they'll get their chance soon. No one wants to be an incel after all
Even if they don't identify with the term, they're still incel. Delusional? Yes. But you don't really have a choice.

relevant
Aasssss3344.png

I've touched on this before. In comparison to almost any other mass murder cases, incel related homicides are infrequent and insignificant. In addition to that, most of the victims are male.

Women are already naturally prone to hysteria and the general populous is quite happy to go along with whatever boogeyman they are currently fixated on. There's a political element to this as well, where incel men are used as sort of a red herring to distract from other issues. For example rioters associated with Anifita and BLM literally set fire to cities but yet you don't see them receive anywhere near as much fearmongering in the media. You never hear anything about the feds classifying actual terrorist organizations as national threats, but somehow lonely virgins on the internet are the problem.

This is more than normies and foids being stupid and/or incelphobic but actually using disenfranchised men as scapegoats.

ok i was wrong about something, Elliot did call himself an incel on puahate:
What are you doing on this forum? Do you just come here to brag to us starving incels of your sexual exploits? Get the hell out of here you demented bully.

so that makes the minimum number of incel murderers 4. Still pretty small

For the Toronto one the judge ruled it was not due to inceldom
its still 3 then

people were just waiting for someone to er or do something terrible so they can justify there hate for virgins and continue to laugh at us. Then they can just say “theyre school shooter serial killing rapist anyway so they deserve it”

Exactly. Bring up all the gay serial killers, degenerates and rapists then suddenly they’re unrepresentative of gays who’re a small minority. But 30-40% of men worldwide are represented by a few incels who went ER

if you came up to me and asked me IRL if i were inkwell i'd say ya lol