Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this guy on youtube (incel) is freaking out because he's ugly and no girl likes him.

ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W55dTIpTLA4&t=349s&ab_channel=Laviepeuordinaired%27IncelusPremier

His rage starts at 4:32. He speaks French, I'll translate the moment when he breaks everything.
"I went to court because of those fucking feminists" (he threatened girls with death because they rejected him) "I lost tons of money in legal fees" "I'm so ugly, when you're not in the top 20% you're ignored by girls, you're invisible" "Why the hell am I so ugly !!!!!"
He explains in the same video that actual and sexual misery is linked with economic and social misery.

He looks like me but mogs me.

Damn, although he is a frenchie so idgaf.:feelsokman::feelsthink:
Nah in reality I feel bad for the guy. France cannot be too kind with our kind, I can imagine.

Nah in reality I feel bad for the guy. France cannot be too kind with our kind, I can imagine.
it is literally the worst country for an incel person

Yea it's over for him. Maybe can try getting a hair transplant

I used to follow this guy. Pretty based. Also a good singer ngl

If he's ugly then I'm totally fucked

this is some quality listening exercise for me as I'm learning French (but I'm like A2, so I only catch random words and expressions, not good enough to follow the video, kek)

this is some quality listening exercise for me as I'm learning French (but I'm like A2, so I only catch random words and expressions, not good enough to follow the video, kek)
he speaks badly too ... :feelshaha::feelshaha:

he speaks badly too ... :feelshaha::feelshaha:
tbh the first video isn't bad with automatic subs
are there more… sane French incel youtubers out there? :feelshaha:

Yea it's over for him. Maybe can try getting a hair transplant

yeah, looks like he has decent donor hair and his hairline isn't too far gone, he still has the center bit. or he needs to shave that shit off, right now he looks literally like the clown emoji.

the hairpill is underrated. after height, i think hair is up next in importance.

wtf why do you consider him as an ugly man??? i think after he change his haircut he is 5. He really mogs me and other members of our community, doesn't he???

Last edited:
Inceldom knows no borders

Incels of the world unite! :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

wtf why do you consider him as ugly man??? i think after he change his haircut he is 5. He really mogs me and other member of our community, doesn't he???
it's not me it's him and the girls

easy ascension if he fixes his hair. a hairpiece will do.

Just wait till the balding mullet comes in.

His face brutally mogs mine and he's pale white. Lose the mental patient hairstyle choice and he would probably do fine. If he jbwmaxxes then success is assured.

He mogs me tbh.

Well he is a 1st worlder so he can just NEET. Being incel and wageslave is the real hell.

Are you uglier than him? :shock::shock::shock::shock:
By a long shot. Maybe I'm crazy but I think he would be really good looking if he wasn't bald. He should probably just embrace it and shave his head. His side profile looks great and his features look fine to me from the front. Plus that other video that was posted shows he's fucking jacked.

Last edited:
He needs to drop the top. He unironically has a bad haircut.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back