Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This guy lost his virginity when he was 13 years old.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Go to 2:30 when he said he lost his virginity at 13 to a 14 year old girl.
Wtf, I'm about to turn 22 and haven't even kissed a girl while this subhuman lost his virginity to a jb when he was 13, my mood was pretty stable today but after hearing this It hit me how bad my situation really is.
It dosnt matter what I do, at this point it is too late for me to save myself, I can never leave inceldom.
I'm trapped in a prison of misery, :feelsrope:

FUCKING FUCK I CANT COPE ANYMORE

if elliot rodger heard this shit he would destroy planet earth.

Last edited:
Interesting video tho. Seems to understand that in a deregulated marketplace a whole bunch of guys will lose out. The rest of the incel videos don't even acknowledge this.

Blue pills at the end tho. lame

Last edited:
We were destined to fail, its over

Chad gets to experience teenage love while we LDAR on incels.is

JFL

i wonder if he's old and didn't have to compete in this female dominated "dating" scene that exists today

Honestly, I think some guys just get lucky super young because I think girls are at their horniest while simultaneously being at their least socially status seeking when they're just coming into puberty as young teens. Is it any wonder that this was around the age that women would given to their husbands?

fucking cunt

Can he even generate sperm yet? Fml

This guy needs to be shot.

i wonder if he's old and didn't have to compete in this female dominated "dating" scene that exists today
He's in his late forties so he definitely didn't have to deal with online dating and social media bullshit.

I got through about 4 minutes of this, I'd rather not feel like shit today.

We don't know what he looked like at that age

It's an ok video by the standards of what we've been getting but the way he brushes over the problem of looks is maddening. He also doesn't touch on how deeply devastating to a person's psyche being an incel is.

Eitherway, bluepill means being too afraid to stare at reality in the face, and this guy is a prime example of this. He is ignoring the fact some people simply do not stand a chance, no matter what, because that idea is just too harsh to consider.

Eh,he's an oldcel now so not really jelly of him.
Those 13yo male instagram models consume all of my rage these days.

Lol subhuman scores sweet poon at 13

this world is a sick joke, a slot machine for the twisted clown god

I got through about 4 minutes of this, I'd rather not feel like shit today.
soon as i see it as a blue pilll incel bash video i just click off em now.

some videos i relate to. was watching one looks match video on women love ugly men. the other side actually made a great case for his crackpot theories that while i didn't agree with them, he wasn't waving his cock around saying how much puussy he was getting while punching down at incels :)

He is not bashing incels though, but all he offers at the end is useless blue pilled advice. I like this comment though:

Is that why there's so many single mothers? They happened to bang the 1% dude who's banging all the other women?

Watching people becoming awakened is always fascinating.

didnt watch the whole video, only part. but this guy is absolutely stone age iq, total dumbfuck. He says incels are scared of rejection. LMAO. I have been rejected thousands of times and tons of incels like me are extremely low inhibition. We are not scared of rejection. We are rejected because we are ugly.

didnt watch the whole video, only part. but this guy is absolutely stone age iq, total dumbfuck. He says incels are scared of rejection. LMAO. I have been rejected thousands of times and tons of incels like me are extremely low inhibition. We are not scared of rejection. We are rejected because we are ugly.
omegalul we literally had to go outside with are hideous deformed faces, framecel bodies, and short height. We have 10x as much courage than all these average looking and attractive people combined. I've seen normies freak out over 1-2 pimples. Try having a face full of acne.

You guys may have missed the point, he is possibly lying. I used to go through the same thing alot, "They got laid at 12-13?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?!" And it consumed me and fucked me up and am still dealing with the emotional scars of it, all cause dumbass me couldn't think beyond that. My advice is to try and look past it. Albeit it doesn't help when 3 people in a almost a row in front of you buy birth control pills and one is manbun having faggot who's face you want to rip off.

A315B2EC ACB7 43BB 813F A4E2D3F66927

I bet this guy can't get anything better than a landwhale today.

This guy is so fucking smug

I just want to punch him

This fucking 3.5/10 fat bloated subhuman is joking lol the fucking nurses wouldn't even touch him to give him a shot

Any ringpiece can go on YouTube and talk bullshit. Guys tell lies. Especially when it comes to sex.