Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This guy is based and correct. If you can't accept what he says, you're leftoid cuck ruled by filthy slave morality instincts

nigga what aren't you terminally ill you would literally cease to exist in his hypothetical world and yet you think it's ideal :feelswhat:

Last edited:
Since you are an incel, that means you accept your genes should be exterminated.

Since you are an incel, that means you accept your genes should be exterminated.
:yes::yes::yes: Its either the quick way (execution/euthanasia/murder) or the long, hard, painful way (existing in agony for years, dying slowly from a thousand small cuts).

an incel should accept his genes dying out but that doesn't mean i should accept my head getting bashed by some chad because of "muh laws of nature"

You're not properly blackpilled if you don't hate yourself. :blackpill::blackpill:
brutal i do hate lots of aspects about myself but not enough to contemplate roping

I agree and that's why we all should preach nihilism and just die.
What i only wish is to see the world's end before i die. The thought of dying before the world dies upset me a little. Is like watching a (horror)movie and leaving the cinema before its end. I would just love to see a nuclear WW3 and the planet crumbling under our feet and the sun getting obscured by the postnuclear mist. Or something else critical like that. I would just love to live the REAL END.

I agree and that's why we all should preach nihilism and just die.
What i only wish is to see the world's end before i die. The thought of dying before the world dies upset me a little. Is like watching a (horror)movie and leaving the cinema before its end. I would just love to see a nuclear WW3 and the planet crumbling under our feet and the sun getting obscured by the postnuclear mist. Or something else critical like that. I would just love to live the REAL END.
We are a cancer upon this earth. Need genocide.

What he said was pretty dumb honestly. Just stuff that sounds profound to 14 year olds.
Fuck off leftist slave morality faggot. Go back to reddit soys.
In reality, society needs people at various different skill levels in order to function properly.
Society doesn't need subhumans.

high IQ video. Many here will cope and be unwilling to accept this giga brutal truth

He's right in the sense that nature is darwinistic and that the fittest men are always at the top. But that doesn't mean you have to die as an incel. You can still fight for what you want and if you succeed, your genes will survive.

jfl do you seriously think it's reasonable to get your political opinions from japanese cartoons targeted to 14 year olds

Not exterminated, but die off. Extermination is Hitler-tier. Ironic coming from you, buddy boyo. KEK

Not exterminated, but die off. Extermination is Hitler-tier. Ironic coming from you, buddy boyo. KEK
So you don't advocate for euthanasia?

So you don't advocate for euthanasia?
That's not what exterminate means. Euthanasia is a voluntary choice to self-terminate. It's something completely different.

That's not what exterminate means. Euthanasia is a voluntary choice to self-terminate. It's something completely different.
:yes::yes::yes: Its either the quick way (execution/euthanasia/murder) or the long, hard, painful way (existing in agony for years, dying slowly from a thousand small cuts).

Oh. RIP my reading comprehension.

Yes agreed. All incels should accept social darwinism and natural selection.
Isn’t it cucked to want superior Chad to breed but wanting your own genes to die out? That sounds like actual cuck theory.

:feelsYall:

Isn’t it cucked to want superior Chad to breed but wanting your own genes to die out? That sounds like actual cuck theory.
Just look at India where every pajeet truecel got to breed:

Being weak dont mean shit if your in a red state. If the strong try to get you and hurt you, grab a ar15 and defend yourself. If someone strong like the out of controll chad goes after you, blast his ass so fast he wont last. Take a stand and say no to the society woman wanted for so long. Have some fucking dignity. And defend your self if the tough guys wanna play tough guy.

@Caesercel you agree with this or no?

Anybody who hates or denies eugenics, which is the natural order of our world, is cucked and retarded.

Thomas Hobbes is an interesting ethical philosopher who I think you would enjoy reading. Begin with his Leviathan.
Yeah he was an authoritarian.

This philosophy is pedestrian, tbhngl. If we all go by natural law, then societies can't function in harmony and civilization can't exist. Law and order (man's imposition on the state of natural law) exist precisely because we go against natural law.

This philosophy is pedestrian, tbhngl. If we all go by natural law, then societies can't function in harmony and civilization can't exist. Law and order (man's imposition on the state of natural law) exist precisely because we go against natural law.
Civilization has created weaklings. What we need are ooga booga Chads and Stacies.

Civilization has created weaklings. What we need are ooga booga Chads and Stacies.
View attachment 681401
It has created weaklings, but that's not a solution. In fact that doesn't solve anything.

Top-tier genetics will always be selected for in any given civilization, whether naturally or artifically. Even in one ruled by machines, they will select certain traits and breed humans for whatever their purpose will be.

@Caesercel you agree with this or no?
I agree that power is the ultimate determiner. But the rest kind of misses the mark. There's no "reason" for a weak entity's "being" since being itself does not warrant a reason. And this guy very obviously doesn't understand what the food chain is. I know he meant it as a metaphor but it doesn't work since the categories he applies to those entities are his own biases.

Also all that nonsense about "right" and "natural law" makes no sense since its self obvious that power belongs to the strong. Rights and laws got nothing to do with it. He's almost sounds like he's begging for gibs lol

Watch this daily.

"Power belongs to the strong." It belongs to us men alone. Women are innately inferior in both mental and physical capacity and therefore should be subjugated and enslaved in service to us.

Well, I am not willing to just lay down and die.
Chad being the strongest is from humans caveman days. With technology, a 5 ft subhuman can be just as strong.
Let my genes die out?
Hell no, I plan on ascending if I ever get the chance. I’d impregnate a Stacey, without hesitation, if I ever found one who’d let me get her pregnant.
All this talk of euthanasia, etc. is weakness.
Strength is mostly a matter of choice, not fate.

Weeb shit

not clicking

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back