Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This guy is based and correct. If you can't accept what he says, you're leftoid cuck ruled by filthy slave morality instincts

>The world is moving towards catastrophe and the 3rd World War
>Scientific and technological progress has almost stopped
>There is a mixture of garbage around due to active migration and flight from wars
>Eugenics is happening

Oh, really? Maybe dysgenics? Or should I remind you that the masterpieces of world art (which do not exist now) were created by incels who were motivated to leave their genes?

So stop whining. You will die, the whole great Western civilization will die and the world will plunge back into the dark ages. Personally, I am glad that the incels have stopped fulfilling their difficult social roles. If the Cheds and Stacey want to live under Islamic feudalism and stop using tampons because it's haram, then so be it.
Are you really Russian? :feelsmega::feelsmega:

Why don't incels accept social darwinism?

Are you really Russian?
Yes, what about my English?

If you're talking about Europe, then I appreciate what it has given to the rest of the world. Maybe our countries don't have the best relations, but we also have the same paths.

Last edited:
Why don't incels accept social darwinism?

I just roughly understand who the great Russian poets were and not only. And I also understand that they were forced to do their job, jump over their heads and increase their social role. Should we expect this from the chads, who already have everything? No, they are sitting quietly on the welfer. So this threatens only a qualitative decrease in the standard of living and it is already falling throughout the civilized world.

For example, the ingenious inventor of the rifle, Mosin, received only 50,000 rubles for it, which he was forced to spend on the redemption of a married lady. Would Chad bother with that? That's my theory. As a result, he died a beggar with his wife and other people's children, but he gave our country a weapon that did not allow it to be conquered in World War II.

In fact, this is Darwinism - the ability to adapt, I suppose. It's just that more men are starting to get bored, because the social privileges of such a struggle are getting lower and lower. Why go into science or art if it doesn't even guarantee you a woman or stable social benefits?

Last edited:
Yes, what about my English?

If you're talking about Europe, then I appreciate what it has given to the rest of the world. Maybe our countries don't have the best relations, but we also have the same paths.
@Khanivore

I just roughly understand who the great Russian poets were and not only. And I also understand that they were forced to do their job, jump over their heads and increase their social role. Should we expect this from the chads, who already have everything? No, they are sitting quietly on the welfer. So this threatens only a qualitative decrease in the standard of living and it is already falling throughout the civilized world.

For example, the ingenious inventor of the rifle, Mosin, received only 50,000 rubles for it, which he was forced to spend on the redemption of a married lady. Would Chad bother with that? That's my theory. As a result, he died a beggar with his wife and other people's children, but he gave our country a weapon that did not allow it to be conquered in World War II.

In fact, this is Darwinism - the ability to adapt, I suppose. It's just that more men are starting to get bored, because the social privileges of such a struggle are getting lower and lower. Why go into science or art if it doesn't even guarantee you a woman or stable social benefits?
Сейчас и проверим, русский ты или нет.. ответишь на это, али понять не сможешь?

Ради цоман переться в науку.. да.. гениально и умно, что ж сказать. Половина из местных поверий уж очень и очень глупа, я сказать должен

Сколько лет, где живешь, специализируешься на инцельстве, как я погляжу?

Сейчас и проверим, русский ты или нет.. ответишь на это, али понять не сможешь?
Странные проверки у вас конечно, лол.

Ради цоман переться в науку
Сомневаюсь, что это сознательное желание.

25, Краснодарский край (точное место оглашать не буду), специализируюсь скорее ввиду своей принадлежности (не психолог, не журнашлюха, не ФСБшник, в принципе не работаю). Расскажешь что-нибудь о местных порядках, что мне необходимо знать?

Last edited:
Странные проверки у вас конечно, лол.

Сомневаюсь, что это сознательное желание.

25, Краснодарский край (точное место оглашать не буду), специализируюсь скорее ввиду своей принадлежности.
Охуеть, настоящий русский!!!!!! В кои-то веки... начинаем захват этого форума!
Я - единственный русский тут, живу в Казахстане, точное место - тоже, прямо тут, в общественно доступном месте?

Я - единственный русский тут, живу в Казахстане, точное место - тоже, прямо тут, в общественно доступном месте?
Nice! Khanivore finally found a friend here. He won't be lonely anymore. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsokman::feelsokman:

This is slave morality.
Master morality

So why do you support an ideology that hates you?
Because I hate myself and I hate all weakness. Weakness brings suffering, stagnation, and despair which is why I want to eradicate it. I want a world populated by robust mogger aryan gigachads and gigastacy amazons. I want a fascist dictatorship built on eugenics where all chads look like this:
h-png.712429

Because I hate myself and I hate all weakness. Weakness brings suffering, stagnation, and despair which is why I want to eradicate it. I want a world populated by robust mogger aryan gigachads and gigastacy amazons. I want a fascist dictatorship built on eugenics where all chads look like this:
h-png.712429
@Uggo Mongo thoughts?

h-png.712429
Cool story bro.

Мне самому пока что тяжело здесь, так что я буду проявлять мало активности, хотя конечно и зарегистрировался давно. В Казахстане родился или уехал туда?

Мне самому пока что тяжело здесь, так что я буду проявлять мало активности, хотя конечно и зарегистрировался давно. В Казахстане родился или уехал туда?
В первый день родился
Во второй день женился
В третий день заболел
В четвертый день слег
В пятый день умер
В шестой день отпели
Такова была жизнь моя! В этой дыре я родился, в ней же и откинуть коньки придется, скорее всего

Пиши, объясню что по чём тут

h-png.712429
scythianmaxxing

Since you are an incel, that means you accept your genes should be exterminated.
Yes, it just should’ve been done at birth instead of a slow and grueling process of decades

This guy is based and correct. If you can't accept what he says, you're leftoid cuck ruled by filthy slave morality instincts​

45911.jpg

nigga what aren't you terminally ill you would literally cease to exist in his hypothetical world and yet you think it's ideal :feelswhat:
@wereq wait bro you’re dying?

So are you terminally ill or do you just have some bad habit that could cause that (excessive smoking, drinking, etc.)

So are you terminally ill or do you just have some bad habit that could cause that (excessive smoking, drinking, etc.)
I have acid reflux. Its a chronic illness, not yet terminal.

I have acid reflux. Its a chronic illness, not yet terminal.
Oh that’s the same shit that corpse husband nigga that JBs used to simp over has

Do you also have a deep asf voice?

Society doesn't need subhumans.
I agree but I don’t think society needs normies either. Most people are just unthinking flesh robots who happily do the bidding of our jewish masters

Their every thought and action is so programmed that it’s hard to see any value in their existence

I think only the top layer of society should be kept alive. The high IQ, good looking, physically powerful people

Mogs me hard, at 19 I sound like a troon

All my testosterone went to body hair production instead of lengthening my vocal chords, another reason why curry genetics suck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back