Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This guy is based and correct. If you can't accept what he says, you're leftoid cuck ruled by filthy slave morality instincts

Profligate

Profligate

Admiral
★★
14d 14h 50m

Attachments

• ezgif-4-361260229a.jpg
    ezgif-4-361260229a.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 4
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
80d 3m
Give me the option for euthanasia, and I'll be the first in line to wipe my subhuman, failed genetics off the face of this earth. The problem is, we haven't been given a safe, guaranteed option to leave this world.

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Captain
★★
11d 18h 44m
:yes::yes::yes: Its either the quick way (execution/euthanasia/murder) or the long, hard, painful way (existing in agony for years, dying slowly from a thousand small cuts).
don't you want revenge against whores or do you hate yourself that much?

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★★★
63d 4h 56m
Give me the option for euthanasia, and I'll be the first in line to wipe my subhuman, failed genetics off the face of this earth. The problem is, we haven't been given a safe, guaranteed option to leave this world.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :feelsbadman:

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★★★
63d 4h 56m
@ubermensch666 need your thoughts on this.

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.
★★
7d 11h 34m
@ubermensch666 need your thoughts on this.
Chad master morality vs Beta Slave morality
He was right. Today we live in society with give more value to weakness intead to strength. Nietzsche wrote about this, but he focus in Christianity (creators of slave morality). trade Christianity for leftism and it's our society

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★★★
63d 4h 56m
Chad master morality vs Beta Slave morality
He was right. Today we live in society with give more value to weakness intead to strength. Nietzsche wrote about this, but he focus in Christianity (creators of slave morality). trade Christianity for leftism and it's our society
Extremely high IQ and Nietzschepilled. Bring back eugenics! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★★★
63d 4h 56m
@Eugenicist thoughts?

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

★★
7d 11h 34m
Extremely high IQ and Nietzschepilled. Bring back eugenics! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Yes, i support eugenics too. Is good know have some guys like me here. We should be frens:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★★★
63d 4h 56m
Incels, why are you against eugenics and darwinism?

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

★★
7d 11h 34m
Incels, why are you against eugenics and darwinism?
They probably have personal reasons, because in a darwian point of view, we'r subhuman because we cant passa our genes

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★★★
63d 4h 56m
They probably have personal reasons, because in a darwian point of view, we'r subhuman because we cant passa our genes
They are cucked by their survival and reproductive instincts.

NuclearCel

NuclearCel

Ugly - Balding - Dwarflet - Curry Janitor
★★★★
58d 12h 15m
WereQNigger moment. Cucked as fuck for not breeding your maid.

NuclearCel

NuclearCel

★★★★
58d 12h 15m
Low IQ curry comment. I don't want to pass on my garbage genetics.
Whether your genetics pass or not makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.

Already low IQ curry moment for giving that much of an importance to your genetics or existence in the first place.

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★★★
63d 4h 56m
Whether your genetics pass or not makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.
It matters to me. I don't want to bring more suffering into this terrible world.

Eugenicist

Eugenicist

The Purifier
★★★★
28d 21h 12m
Anybody who hates or denies eugenics, which is the natural order of our world, is cucked and retarded.
I think that survival of the fittest is like sharp rocks on the side of a cliff. it's natural but hazardous and should be used to our own whim. Same with the bacteria inside of lethal injections.

It's not an end in itself. I beleive in transhumanism not darwinism.
Darwinism has one place in mind. To remind us about eugenics and how to refrain from it, and do it properly.
Put all chads/ gl people and breed them.

Incels get the leftovers. As they will always exist. They will rape criminals, and eat the weak. They will have their place.
We will have a place for ugly ppl.

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★★★
63d 4h 56m
should be used to our own whim.
Must exert control over breeding. Must select fit and strong mates beforehand in order to prevent dysgenic outcomes.

Eugenicist

Eugenicist

The Purifier
★★★★
28d 21h 12m
Must exert control over breeding. Must select fit and strong mates beforehand in order to prevent dysgenic outcomes.
that's why all gl people will be thrown into a city known as genetica.
Depraved degenerate natural men will be thrown to laborea.
bitchy roasty ghosty women will be slaves for incel pits.
Ugly girls can apply for chads only hen they're sex workers for incels for a while then they can be maids for chad harems.

wereq

wereq

High Belly Button Lover
★★★★
63d 4h 56m
that's why all gl people will be thrown into a city known as genetica.
Depraved degenerate natural men will be thrown to laborea.
bitchy roasty ghosty women will be slaves for incel pits.
Ugly girls can apply for chads only hen they're sex workers for incels for a while then they can be maids for chad harems.
Absolutely based! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
2d 34m
The only flaw in this argument is that fittest doesn't mean strongest. It just means most able to successfully survive long enough to reproduce. In many cases the fittest is weak and pathetic, but pervasive and effective. Parasites are fit, mosquitoes are fit, certain humans who couldnt win against a teenager in a fight but are sneaky and conniving are fit.

NuclearCel

NuclearCel

★★★★
58d 12h 15m
It matters to me. I don't want to bring more suffering into this terrible world.
Abort if boy offspring. Success if women offspring.

Women always win.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8