Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This girl is using me as her uber

Just deny her rides from tomorrow onwards cuck. :feelshaha:

Does she touch you when riding motorcycle with you?

So there's this girl in my college(freshman like me) from Computer Science department(I am from Electronics) whom I met through a mutual friend during our Fresher's party. We were in the same team of a Coding Contest for about a month too. From January onwards this girl constantly rides home back on my motorcycle(her home is near our college so she doesn't live in dorm, my dad and maternal uncle set me up with an apartment and travel vehicle since they didn't want me to have to share room with others).

During the second week of january I dropped her off three days and since Febraury she is literally waiting for me outside everyday. I don't mind the ride(it's only a detour of 2 kilometers or something from my destination) but I feel giga cucked being a girl's uber driver.

I just came home after dropping her off so I wanted to vent.
It's ovER.

If she ain't gonna let me smash I won't be giving her a ride.

When I was younger and bluepilled, I would have done the same thing. To have a foid, a petite one no less, put her arms around me as we rode along, having no problem being seen with me...I probably would have done the same thing too. So, I forgive you for your initial blunder.

But, you're now becoming blackpilled and you need to start using that information to your advantage. This will only end poorly.

Comment something serious once in a while
No Pussy No Ride
Funny GAS OR ASS NO FREE RIDES Redneck Bumper Sticker | Sexy Truck Window  Decal | eBay

I thought Tamil Brahmin eat meat?
They don't. I had a Tamil Brahman friend in elementary school and he was a vegan, even though he was an atheist.

It s just the beginning. Man

So there's this girl in my college(freshman like me) from Computer Science department(I am from Electronics) whom I met through a mutual friend during our Fresher's party. We were in the same team of a Coding Contest for about a month too. From January onwards this girl constantly rides home back on my motorcycle(her home is near our college so she doesn't live in dorm, my dad and maternal uncle set me up with an apartment and travel vehicle since they didn't want me to have to share room with others).

During the second week of january I dropped her off three days and since Febraury she is literally waiting for me outside everyday. I don't mind the ride(it's only a detour of 2 kilometers or something from my destination) but I feel giga cucked being a girl's uber driver.

over for ubercels

Might as well ask her for dating. That way shes either forced to comply or will deny you and you will have a reason to not give her a ride anymore.

She gotta start paying.

Imagine giving foids ride for free :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

It would be rude and everyone would hate me
If it's rude to stand up for yourself, have some dignity, and not let yourself get used, then everyone who hates you for that can go to hell.

Tell them that, if anyone gives you shit for it.

Tell her you like her and ask her out, she will either become your gf or be creeped out and find alternative transportation.

Tell her you like her and ask her out, she will either become your gf or be creeped out and find alternative transportation.
I don't want to embarass myself to death

So there is a girl that is willing to hug you and spread her legs next to you. What are you doing here?

Well regardless god commands us to love our enemy. If this were a dude I assume you would be ok giving him a lift? Just continue helping her out; it’s not the end of the world and she will move onto another simp or Chad soon.

You should be getting laid for this.

Make an attempt and if she denies your advances, you then have the perfect out to stop giving her rides. Say some bullshit about feeling weird and uncomfortable :feelskek:

So there is a girl that is willing to hug you and spread her legs next to you. What are you doing here?
We dont know that because OP is too retarded to make a move.

Toilets will use any guy if given the chance, OP needs to weed this out by doing something about it.

Ask her to contribute to gas money or if she wants to repay you in a different way.
Lmao another good move.

Watch her back out real quick if it costs her money or giving up her hole.

I don't want to embarass myself to death
Dude who cares, if you truly belong here, than you are already an embarrassment IRL and doing something will atleast get you sex or out of this cucked situation.

You stand to gain no matter what.

Cucked, I wouldn't do free shit for someone I barely know like that. Did you even offer her to ride home with you? It sounds like she's just taking advantage of your inability to say no.

Why don't you charge her for the ride?

Ask for Bob and vegine

Similar thing happened to me back in the day Lmao

Don’t help her if she’s not romantically interested. Most times women just use their simps for favors and never provide anything of value in return.

Crash the bike, kill her and yourself at the same time (in video game).

It's time to ascend buddy and get off the .is forever.

take a shit in the street with her then right after she's done shitting quickly shove your cock in her ass