Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This girl is using me as her uber

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
So there's this girl in my college(freshman like me) from Computer Science department(I am from Electronics) whom I met through a mutual friend during our Fresher's party. We were in the same team of a Coding Contest for about a month too. From January onwards this girl constantly rides home back on my motorcycle(her home is near our college so she doesn't live in dorm, my dad and maternal uncle set me up with an apartment and travel vehicle since they didn't want me to have to share room with others).

During the second week of january I dropped her off three days and since Febraury she is literally waiting for me outside everyday. I don't mind the ride(it's only a detour of 2 kilometers or something from my destination) but I feel giga cucked being a girl's uber driver.

I just came home after dropping her off so I wanted to vent.

Bring her to a dark unknown place and start [redacted] her.

Tell her your motorcycle can’t handle the weight and stop doing it

Stop simping. If she wants a free ride tell her to give you sex in exchange.

Don't do that, she must pay for a taxi. Woman uses incel to drive her to Chad to have a fun time, brutal man.

Last edited:
Definitely cucked. No pussy, no ride.

Fakecel if she wants to ride on a motorcycle with you. You can ascend if you play your cards right.

stop helping foids tell her to gtfo since she don't give you anything back

Ask her to contribute to gas money or if she wants to repay you in a different way.

Ask her to contribute or start hitting on her. Anyone of those should stop her abuse.

This could be such an easy ascension since she is already willing to ride with you and touch you jfl. Like cmon fakecels.is

This could be such an easy ascension since she is already willing to ride with you and touch you jfl. Like cmon fakecels.is
She is a Tamil Brahmin and I am a Meat eating Bengali. Her parents would never accept me:lul:.

woman may tolerate sub5 when they want to use them for such stuff, like a free ride or free food.

She is a Tamil Brahmin and I am a Meat eating Bengali. Her parents would never accept me:lul:.
Who gives a fuck about her parents? Just smash and be done with it.

Charge her gas money. If she refuses, stop taking her with you

woman may tolerate sub5 when they want to use them for such stuff, like a free ride or free food.
They don’t tolerate sub5s when they have to touch them. I could understand if he was driving her back with a car.

Ask her out, if she turns you down, it will be too awkward for her to ride with you.

Ask her out, if she turns you down, it will be too awkward for her to ride with you.
This is a good strategy but rejection will tank my social status.

Indian girls care a lot about what their parents think of their bfs
It’s so over. If you are curry yourself. She would let a white dude rearrange her guts on the first date.

go above speed limit everytime you can and watch her reject your rides soon enough
Thanks. Finally a good answer. Next day it's third gear all way. Much obliged Brocel.

stop care about what normies think about you it's ovER for many of us
No normies = no friends = no social status = no protection = endless hazzing by seniors(we call it ragging in India). Being a social outcast is legit dangerous. Seniors kill their juniors by hazing here if you not on good terms with them.

Plus I wanna befriend my seniors as they can make job hunting very easy for me.

So there's this girl in my college(freshman like me) from Computer Science department(I am from Electronics) whom I met through a mutual friend during our Fresher's party. We were in the same team of a Coding Contest for about a month too. From January onwards this girl constantly rides home back on my motorcycle(her home is near our college so she doesn't live in dorm, my dad and maternal uncle set me up with an apartment and travel vehicle since they didn't want me to have to share room with others).

During the second week of january I dropped her off three days and since Febraury she is literally waiting for me outside everyday. I don't mind the ride(it's only a detour of 2 kilometers or something from my destination) but I feel giga cucked being a girl's uber driver.

I just came home after dropping her off so I wanted to vent.
Stop letting her use you

Tell her no pussy no ride stop getting cucked

Leave the bike at home and say it needs repairs, then you can buy yourself time because she might use another person whilst the bike is gone, walk the entire way back home or use suitable public transport

Do you both talk to eachother or hang out?