Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum really overplays what it means to be good looking

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
Whenever I see a “chad” posted here it’s a male model etc.
irl chads are way different
They are
-White
- Have hair
- above 5’10 with decent body
- no facial deformities

people underplay how important the following are
- Being white or having light skin
- Having a full head of hair
I have neither so I know just how good people with the above two have it just fuck my life.

if you are
- Lightskin or white (no Indians)
- have a full head of hair
- Don’t have a genuine facial/medical deformity
- 5’7 and above

you are likely just an autist because with that combo above there is a 99% chance you will do well with women unless you are bottom 0.001% in social awareness and socially inept

that is all you need to slay

High IQ. Good looking ethnics have it hard too. Just being white with average looks and average height is sufficient.

Chads are Chads. Normies are normies. Both aren't incels.

Because it’s just incels and chads and a middle class doesnt exist...oh wait yeah it does and they’re called Normies. What a poorly thought out thread

“chads” are male models, or upper 5% of men, then like 70% are normies (split between high tier, low tier, and regular) and then 25% incels. And ALL chads are Over 6’. Total :bluepill: garbage to say a CHAD can be under 6’ (which is basically the modern requirement nowadays height wise anyway).

Last edited:
i think the post is excluding rice from those who have it hard.
Well regardless, I’m not lightskin like your typical ricecel. I’m darker than the average ricecel that I always get mistook to be a SEA ricecel.

Maybe if I went out I could get girls but since I have no friends I can't even try that. I have tried creating connections in the study environment and invested sometimes for months in a single girls, but in the end I only got rejections. I have also never been invited for parties and have always been excluded from groups.

No dude only 6ft4 and 8/10+ can get laid, all the rest are incels dude :feelstastyman:

6ft 6/10 6inches and 6 figure salary NET is the MINIMUM to betabuxx a 40yo+ landwhale :feelstastyman:

See how based and blackpilled and extreme i am? :feelstastyman:

@Dregster666
I dont get what OP is saying :feelswhere:

Is he pretending to be micropenis and inkwell ?

No, he is making fun of people like microbrain29
Oh..

He's 2 years too late tbh the forum is a bit more mature on that topic these days.

high IQ. I have seen quite a few cases of false chad when the forist says he is.

the forum is a bit more mature
Images 3

No dude only 6ft4 and 8/10+ can get laid, all the rest are incels dude :feelstastyman:

6ft 6/10 6inches and 6 figure salary NET is the MINIMUM to betabuxx a 40yo+ landwhale :feelstastyman:

See how based and blackpilled and extreme i am? :feelstastyman:

@Dregster666
:feelstastyman:‘s me

Whenever I see a “chad” posted here it’s a male model etc.
irl chads are way different
They are
-White
- Have hair
- above 5’10 with decent body
- no facial deformities

people underplay how important the following are
- Being white or having light skin
- Having a full head of hair
I have neither so I know just how good people with the above two have it just fuck my life.

if you are
- 5’7 and above

you are likely just an autist because with that combo above there is a 99% chance you will do well with women unless you are bottom 0.001% in social awareness and socially inept

that is all you need to slay
FIVE SEVEN AND ABOVE? WTF ARE YOU SMOKING?

Do you agree, that even with autism, most incels would ascend if they magically became chads? Let's not be dishonest here.

The point is that looks are the ultimate thing that matters and sentences your life

Do you agree, that even with autism, most incels would ascend if they magically became chads? Let's not be dishonest here.

The point is that looks are the ultimate thing that matters and sentences your life
Thats just taking extremes.
Most incels here would ascend if they were millionares does that mean looks dont matter? (inb4 muh betabuxx its still an ascension.
With average mental + social capacity my point stands, hell NT chad would do FAR better than chad with autism and be able to get better looking girls.
FIVE SEVEN AND ABOVE? WTF ARE YOU SMOKING?
why do you think it should be lower?
My asian mate is 5'7 and hes had 3 girlfriends in the last year all above 5/10

Thats just taking extremes.
Most incels here would ascend if they were millionares does that mean looks dont matter? (inb4 muh betabuxx its still an ascension.
With average mental + social capacity my point stands, hell NT chad would do FAR better than chad with autism and be able to get better looking girls.
I made a thread once questioning if "just be rich bro" is actual ascension:

NT Chad would fare better than non-nt Chad? Definitely, but both are still chads and my point stands

I agree, but the Chad memes are pretty funny. I just go along with it.

You'll never be loved like Chad, but I think for 99% here(except the rare sociopath like ItsOver), they'll be ready to delete all of their internet history the moment they get a crumb of female attention.

Most normies nowadays are like this:

You may deny it, but its true: why do you think onlyfans is so popular and simping became an occupation? Normies need to give A LOT in relationships nowadays just for a crumb of pussy.

Imagine tiktok indoctrinating Foids to Desiree 6 feet or more

And meanwhile thinking 5 7 IS enough

JFL AT BEING DELUSIONAL

Imagine tiktok indoctrinating Foids to Desiree 6 feet or more

And meanwhile thinking 5 7 IS enough

JFL AT BEING DELUSIONAL
If you are white 5'7/5'8 is enough
Different story if you are ethnic

if you are
- 5’7 and above
Those things don't make you good looking. You are a very short average looking guy. As an average white guy there are enough white guys to be more attractive, more wealthy,... than you. Woman have no shortage of available men. Why should they pick you? Of course it's possible for those normies to get a gf but that doesn't mean "they will be doing well" with women like you said. Normies can go years without relationships.

Dad was around that height. Sadly made it to 5'3 or 4 range :feelsrope:
Fucking brutal holy shit genetic recombination will make or break a human
Those things don't make you good looking. You are a very short average looking guy. As an average white guy there are enough white guys to be more attractive, more wealthy,... than you. Woman have no shortage of available men. Why should they pick you? Of course it's possible for those normies to get a gf but that doesn't mean "they will be doing well" with women like you said. Normies can go years without relationships.
Inceldom is driven mostly by ethnics, normie white men dont have much problems dating there was a study with breakdowns for ethnicity, white males sexlessness hasnt changed much at all that incel statistic is mostly driven by ethnic men

Because it’s just incels and chads and a middle class doesnt exist...oh wait yeah it does and they’re called Normies. What a poorly thought out thread

“chads” are male models, or upper 5% of men, then like 70% are normies (split between high tier, low tier, and regular) and then 25% incels. And ALL chads are Over 6’. Total :bluepill: garbage to say a CHAD can be under 6’ (which is basically the modern requirement nowadays height wise anyway).

i agree, most men are neurotypical and attractive enough to get into some kind of relationship (mostly cucked tho). but without question even normies are struggling more than ever.

There is no such thing as "underplaying" those traits when 99.9% of the people around me (who i'm in competition with) are also white and with a full head of hair, its literally a meaningless advantage in this case, so it HAS TO come down to looks, height, status etc.

Fucking brutal holy shit genetic recombination will make or break a human

Inceldom is driven mostly by ethnics, normie white men dont have much problems dating there was a study with breakdowns for ethnicity, white males sexlessness hasnt changed much at all that incel statistic is mostly driven by ethnic men
dumb ethnics consider themselves incel if they cant get white girls, then pretend white guys arent incel if they cant because theres JBW for them, its really retarded. im starting to think ethnics are all cuckolds that actually want white chad to rail all their women

dumb ethnics consider themselves incel if they cant get white girls, then pretend white guys arent incel if they cant because theres JBW for them, its really retarded. im starting to think ethnics are all cuckolds that actually want white chad to rail all their women
This is bullshit, my ethnic looksmatch goes after white normies and above only.
Ive never even gone for a white girl for fucks sake.

there's location adjustment, and it's not possible to quantify an average. within each race, there will be fundamental variable differences.

- 5’7 and above

you are likely just an autist because with that combo above there is a 99% chance you will do well with women
lmao I agreed somewhat until I got to this. 5'8 is a dogshit height in the west