Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This forum is the first where I feel fully integrated and happy

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
On all other forums, I would spend a few months feeling I belonged, but then I would inevitably get riled up over discovering that most other members were hypocrites, not radical enough, or simply put, too normal. I would then sperg out in a mildly random way and be banned.

Here, so far it hasn't happened. I'm so glad for this place.

Same. This is the only forum I bothered to make an account for because it felt like home. This is the only forum that doesnt leave some sort of bad taste in my mouth. I reckon it's the no bragging and no femoid rules that make this forum. I feel like all users are like me in atleast some way

I have never been so active in a community before

Everywhere I go I always lurk. I overthink everything I say and end up just not posting. Even /b/ and twitch chat are out of my league. I only found this forum days ago, but already feel comfortable enough to join in. The few comments I have posted are more than I have after years of lurking on other sites. Pretty sure I've interacted on here more in the past week than I have with any of my irl "friends".

This is the only community ive ever wanted to be apart of.

never used a forum or online community before

This is probably one of the only forums I’ve feel at home and can relate to a lot of people. Usually when I go on a forum or message board, I’m lurking and rarely post.

Last forum that I was a part of and active in was an autistic manchild’s anime forum when I was a teen. Admin was a dick.

Same. I usually lurk but I'm finding that posting is seriously helping me cope.

I mostly like it here, I just wish people would stop with the gatekeeping, especially the racial gatekeeping.

I will probably stop posting so often once I reach Luminary rank. I might just be coping though, this forum is too addictive.

As much as I dislike it, it's where I fit in. that's how you know you really do have no chance in life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back