Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This forum beez racist, man

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
When I made a thread asking if users would move to China for a teen noodle wife, the response was almost a unanimous yes

But when I asked if they would move to Haiti for a teen Haitian wife, the response was a nearly unanimous no

This proves the racisms on here.

Yeah so? Have you seen niggresses? Would you want to fuck that? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Haven't seen the other thread, I don't know how Haitians live, if they have more money than my current place I would go.

When I made a thread asking if users would move to China for a teen noodle wife, the response was almost a unanimous yes

But when I asked if they would move to Haiti for a teen Haitian wife, the response was a nearly unanimous no

This proves the racisms on here.

I won't deny a chinese woman sounds more attractive at least compared to black women, but mostly...isn't Haiti a 4th world country and often get their presidents killed?