Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you live in communist China if you had a teen wife

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
You get a teen Chinese wife who is guaranteed to be loyal to you but the catch is that you must permanently live in China. You can never move to the west.

Mods: Hope this is correct forum

America:

China:

where is my ticket

Living in China would be an huge improvement on its own, wife would be a bonus.

China is hell on earth TBH. Disgusting food, shitty censored internet, bad men/women ratio due to their one child politic.

No to be honest. China is hell on earth lockdowns, censored internet, animal torture and jew worship.

Yes. As long as I can stay away from the sheeple factory cities

not that young but in the range of 17 and up and as long as she becomes my fucking slave and property so they can please me in whatever i want and treats me like a fucking god

Rural china is actually quite nice scenically, I wouldn't mind living out there on a farm w a young noodle foid :feelzez:

But I DEFINITELY wouldn't want to live in the big cities, it's basically a bugman incel factory in the major ones. In those places the changs get all the noodles while the avg working riceman rots :feelsohgod:

The countryside is the place to be in asia, assuming you can make a decent living out there :yes:
In rural China, they have giant hornets.

You get a teen Chinese wife who is guaranteed to be loyal to you but the catch is that you must permanently live in China. You can never move to the west.

Mods: Hope this is correct forum

I don't know, isn't China nazi in therms of freedom of speech?