Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This fat bitch at work told manager manager on me

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Think it fits in this section.
But I did an error at a factory. One that only negates quality of product by bit of paper.
And this fat bitch saw and told a boss on me. One that doesn’t even go in that part of floor very much because he has other stuff going on like 2 minutes after.
I then told this other bitch who I was standing next to “ between us —/—— is pretty fucking fast. Between us. “ And then saw the bitch talking to bitch that told like 5 minutes later.
Should have just been mindful and shut my fucking mouth but goddamn. Probably get written up. Old used foids

Last edited:
You should've. I almost never talk to my co-workers. Should've kept your head down after she told on you the first time.

You seem to be doing better socially than most of us if you have it in you to initiate a talk to a co-worker, let alone a female co-worker. I didn't even talk to the men at my job. But a lot of that is my fault.

You should've. I almost never talk to my co-workers. Should've kept your head down after she told on you the first time.

You seem to be doing better socially than most of us if you have it in you to initiate a talk to a co-worker, let alone a female co-worker. I didn't even talk to the men at my job. But a lot of that is my fault.
She’s like 67 bra. It’s not what you think at all. Any chick below 40 refuses to interact with me

Last edited:
She’s like 67 bra. It’s not what you think at all. Any chick below 40 refuses to interact with me

There's women who are 67 where I used to work too, but I don't talk to them either. And they don't talk to me.