Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

utterly humiliated at work today by a landwhale

bmantle321

bmantle321

Greycel
New member here after having lurked for some time. My background isn't very interesting. I'm sure it's familiar to most here. I'm not hideous, but I'm manlet at 5'9" and probably undiagnosed autistic and/or schizoid, so relationships are a virtual nonstarter. I've tried. Women literally tense up and prepare their excuse the instant I appear within a 20 foot radius of their person.

Anyways. I was at work today at my shitty factory/warehouse job (only redeeming qualities are the physical activity and general solitude), and this literal fucking 5'11" 300 lbs landwhale niggress (basically >2x my weight) struck up a conversation with me in front of a bunch of other people. I gave the typical stilted autistic loser responses, can't even remember what I said exactly.

She then goes on to say mockingly "when are we goin' out on a date?". I basically stood there with a blank expression on my face; I was too much of an aspie faggot to even say 'no thanks' even though there's no way even this 90 IQ ape thought I would say yes. She was obviously teasing me and mocking me in front of half the people I work with.

Fast forward a minute or so and this bitch noticed I was blushing like crazy. I kid you not, the next thing out of her mouth is "are you a virgin?". LOL. I don't even remember what I said, something retarded like 'no comment' or something, and walked away.

Thought about roping for the first time in a long time.

Usually being a virginal loser doesn't bother me that much, but this incident really hit home.

Last edited:
Brutal sperg pill

Absolute state of incels in 2024. Tomorrow you will be posting how becky took advantage of you and sucked your balls dry, then day after that this site will change its name to Sex stories.is ....its truly over for incels

Brutal sperg pill
I get like an annual reminder of how much of an autistic spergy waste of thermodynamic heat I am through some kind of incident like this. Almost like some kind of astrological pattern

Absolute state of incels in 2024. Tomorrow you will be posting how becky took advantage of you and sucked your balls dry, then day after that this site will change its name to Sex stories.is ....its truly over for incels
The only thing being taken advantage of was how much of a spergy loser I am, in order to publicly humiliate me.

Average wageslave experience

sheboons are the worst creatures on the planet. I had a similar experience when I was 17 with a sheboon landwhale called princess.

Never began for GrAYs.

sheboons are the worst creatures on the planet. I had a similar experience when I was 17 with a sheboon landwhale called princess.
they literally are. I had to learn the hard way once I became a failed uni student then wageslave because I grew up in a virtual white-chink-pajeet monopolized public feeder school district full of pathetic lifemogging tryhard strivers, so there were no sheboons to practice defending myself against.

Last edited:
If it was the opposite you'd be reported to HR for bullying and asking inappropriate questions