Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my friend broken

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
the story of my friend today amazed me, in his stupidity, I told him that it was all over, he didn’t believe me, today he told me that he met a girl, everything was okay, he wrote to him that he was cool, they started dating, and an hour before how he whiningly wrote his message to me, he saw how she writes in the comments on Instagram to other, not even particularly handsome guys, that they are Apollos, Poseidons, etc.)) now he is broken, fuck, how I hate fucking foids, they even this bright dude was broken

be vigilant, don’t let them bitch make you believe that you are loved, check, it’s just disgusting, to feel that you are abandoned and the one who was cheated on, although I didn’t succumb to such cases, because I didn’t have a girlfriend, but as I can imagine, I really feel bad

304s gonna 304

The blackpill can save lives

What did the nigga think was gonna happen