Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This dude thinks no one can beat niggers

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-

Does this cuckold with a BBC-fetish live under a rock? He thinks, nobody is able to defend himself against black Americans, which also means nobody could beat them in a fight, which also means they are superior to everyone else. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I mentioned that a lot of whites actually have beaten them up and even killed them in battles.

He answered me by calling me a "offended nigger“ which makes no sense, since i am not black and i was the one criticizing him for his BBC-fetish and glorification of the African American male genital and calling him a disgrace for the white race, but he thought i was angry at him for using the N-word, which says a lot about his low "intelligence“. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

[UWSL]@CroatianManlet [/UWSL][UWSL]Delete yourself, you weak cuckold coward [/UWSL]

Last edited:
View attachment 649495
Does this cuckold with a BBC-fetish live under a rock? He thinks, nobody is able to defend himself against black Americans, which also means nobody could beat them in a fight, which also means they are superior to everyone else. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I mentioned that a lot of whites actually have beaten them up and even killed them in battles.

He answered me by calling me a "offended nigger“ which makes no sense, since i am not black and i was the one criticizing him for his BBC-fetish and glorification of the African American male genital and calling him a disgrace for the white race, but he thought i was angry at him for using the N-word. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

[UWSL]@CroatianManlet [/UWSL][UWSL]Delete yourself, you weak cuckold [/UWSL]
I never thought I would agree with you clown, but I gotta admit you're totally right on this one. Saying that Whites can't beat niggers is cuckoldry pure and simple. They couldn't even gain their freedom if not for the cuck Whites.

Niggers need to be in a group to win any fights

SFCels worship niggers more than the cuckest ledditor.

Most of those slack jawed ghetto black monkeys are really just braindead cowards

JFL at the thought of being intimidated by them:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Where did i say that faggot i just meant not even niggers from africa are conditioned to deal with niggers from America he got jumped by a mob

Reminder:OP is a tranny and has made fun of incels on neets.met