Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This anime girl is so beautiful

I can't like anything from Darling in the Franxx purely due to that weird fucking NTR arc. I felt unbelievably sad for that fat trucel, but the show seemed to desperately want me to sympathise with that blonde slag and it just wasn't happening.

That and the fact that it was just an amalgam of Gurren Lagann and Eva mushed together and done badly.

I can't enjoy zoomer anime like that, also Re:ZERO. Hiro was a failed normalfag. He was not bullied or hated by anyone, he was the leader of the group. NTR of the fat guy was brutal, clearly the authors had some agenda with that. Re:Zero is a dude Simping for Emilia while Ren gets laid out to dry. Emilia is the perfect image of a useless whore, she can't do anything and relies on others.

my yandere kitsune gf is beautiful too but she always gets a wrong idea when I stare at her

Thanks for raising my cortisol
2basvyi00vz21