Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This anime girl is so beautiful

Who is ZeroTwo? Has she been tainted by chadcock or is she still pure?

Nothing much tbh:feelshehe:
:feelshehe:
Who is ZeroTwo? Has she been tainted by chadcock or is she still pure?
She is from an anime called " Darling in the FranXX ". As for Chad cock, it was a romantic type anime so it does end with a guy taking her. That guy atleast wasn't some anime gigachad tho, opposite of that he was actually a loser. This anime is an incel fantasy.

:feelshehe:

She is from an anime called " Darling in the FranXX ". As for Chad cock, it was a romantic type anime so it does end with a guy taking her. That guy atleast wasn't some anime gigachad tho, opposite of that he was actually a loser. This anime is an incel fantasy.
74671536a6c9bbb09131ee33272845a8bb2d5b62_00.gif

mogs me

Atleast he isn't some tall anime Chad. He looks like a standard anime character. Zerotwo on the other hand is a Gigastacy.

I can't like anything from Darling in the Franxx purely due to that weird fucking NTR arc. I felt unbelievably sad for that fat trucel, but the show seemed to desperately want me to sympathise with that blonde slag and it just wasn't happening.
Yeah that was pretty brutal ngl. Most brutal anime things I have seen. Never really cared about those characters tho, they were side characters anyway.

C2112415 AC53 4C95 94EE 94B55BD421B5

I can't like anything from Darling in the Franxx purely due to that weird fucking NTR arc. I felt unbelievably sad for that fat trucel, but the show seemed to desperately want me to sympathise with that blonde slag and it just wasn't happening.

That and the fact that it was just an amalgam of Gurren Lagann and Eva mushed together and done badly.
I fucking hate that show. It’s so derivative and the mechs look so ugly

Gundam is the best mech anime imo, but gurren lagann and evangelion are still great.

that and the episode where all the girls got salty about the guys staring at their butts
Didn't find anything wrong with that episode tho ngl typical anime stuff

:feelsseriously:

She literally didn't like every man she came across except hiro
was hiro her first "darling?" i haven't watched the show in a while but i remember that she was an elite FRANXX pilot so she must have met someone else before him

this is foid worship :feelswhat:

Let me cope man it's the only thing I have

was hiro her first "darling?"
Yes. In the beginning of show it is shown that she doesn't goes well with her then pilot, eventually killing him without caring for him who only rode three times with her without dying. Her relationship with the elite pilots squad ( who too were clones like her although lower in power ) was also bad. In short it seems she never liked anyone other than hiro ( and his squad ).

Yeah , she really is

02 is my wallpaper rn.

2d girls are whores

Yeah sure buddy, whatever helps you cope at night

This thread has 90 replies. That's unexpected I didn't expect it to get more than 30. Am I becoming a forum Chad?

Of course. You fulfill all of the requirements, which are mainly halo and a large quantity of replies. I vaguely remember a time when you were struck by the noreply curse and now those times feel long distant.

Of course. You fulfill all of the requirements, which are mainly halo and a large quantity of replies. I vaguely remember a time when you were struck by the noreply curse and now those times feel long distant.
I still don't think i'm a forum Chad tho but definitely higher in the strata than before tho. Haven't been hit with noreplypill for a good time now
Lol you remembered that? That was a cool avi ngl.
21437 1

I still have all my older Avis saved. Those were interesting times too.

her dance is cute but im more into loli characters as they are more pure

Last edited:
dude that was not necessary, you just ruined my comfy hot chocolate
That's the gif you post when dog pill becomes too much

That's the gif you post when dog pill becomes too much

I don't know man, it's not like the poor animal is doing it on purpose. Besides dogs are one of the few creatures in this world that can give you genuine love (I'm not talking about romantic one btw), they were literally breed for millennia to love and understand humans from birth, it's unfair to treat them like that (think of that as the ultimate betrayal, imagine your dad killing you with a fucking shovel).

I am okay if you are killing them for eating though, not gonna judge you for that.

Last edited:
I don't know man, it's not like the poor animal is doing it on purpose. Besides dogs are one of the few creatures in this world that can give you genuine love (I'm not talking about romantic one btw), they were literally breed for millennia to love and understand humans from birth, it's unfair to treat them like that (think of that as the ultimate betrayal, imagine your dad killing you with a fucking stove).

I am okay if you are killing them for eating though, not gonna judge you for that.
Lol I agree. Dogs are nice animals but rage is blinding.

Daily reminder that 2d sluts would be chad only irl just like 3d pigs

Most of you 2d worshipping cucks don't even realize it, once you swallow that brutal pill only then will you become vantablackpilled
Yes after some time it's hard to watch anime because of the blackpill

Yes after some time it's hard to watch anime because of the blackpill
There are a lot of simps in anime (who end up being slayers jfl) on top of that, and they portray foids in such an unrealistic way from what they're actually like. I'm starting to realize that I can't cope with anime anymore because of the blackpill as well

There are a lot of simps in anime (who end up being slayers jfl) on top of that, and they portray foids in such an unrealistic way from what they're actually like. I'm starting to realize that I can't cope with anime anymore because of the blackpill as well
Believe it or not there is so much lookism in anime