Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This advice won’t work for most invisible men

Do you believe women can really detect if a guy has a bad personality?

• No they use the just world fallacy and halo effect.

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • Yes they’re body language and personality detector experts.

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/LibertyAnders/status/1636542961822453761

Sub6 men (would say sub8 but it’s 50/50) are mostly invisible. The just world fallacy and halo effect is a mindset practiced by women. Girls always project negative qualities towards men they find ugly and they assume the better a guy or gal look the better the guy personality might be.

More men especially gen Z men (born during and after 1999) have started to use that mindset and now there’s drove of lonely and invisible normie men from like 14 years old because they’re creating social groups based on abilities to attract women or high IQ career jogging potential.

It’s hard to join a group of friends as an average lonely male because that mindset will be applied to them .

If I was a president or a nation leader, I would ban the use of the word ‘ick’ they sound retarded using it.

Jfl this fucking retarded bitch might as well be saying "why don't homeless people buy a house"

Question for this Foid . Where are all the good people u mentioned ? Everybody i know is evil and fucked in the head .

reality is what it is, people will just cope n shiet, deep down they know

Untitled 3

everything is the ick. social ugly guys are creepy

when women say they can sense when you’re creepy or weird they always mean you are ugly and short

She has cause an effect mixed up. Being bad at socializing doesn't cause one to become an incel, rather the things that make a person an incel (repulsive appearance, autism, etc) CAUSE social exclusion/isolation. Social exclusion then leads underdeveloped social skills.

An attractive person or even a low tier neurotypical will be invited to activities, games, parties, have friends growing up, etc. These things will enable that individual to develop "social skills". But someone with aspergers or a repulsive face will not have a little friend group, will not have playmates or playdates, will not be invited to other people's homes or parties, and will not have the opportunity to develop "social skills.".

Imagine trying to learn to play tennis, but before you even start the tennis club bans anyone from playing against you. You're not going to get good at tennis if you have nobody to play with.

I am a social person. Women have used me to meet chads I know.

I won't be used like that ever again

She has cause an effect mixed up. Being bad at socializing doesn't cause one to become an incel, rather the things that make a person an incel (repulsive appearance, autism, etc) CAUSE social exclusion/isolation. Social exclusion then leads underdeveloped social skills.

An attractive person or even a low tier neurotypical will be invited to activities, games, parties, have friends growing up, etc. These things will enable that individual to develop "social skills". But someone with aspergers or a repulsive face will not have a little friend group, will not have playmates or playdates, will not be invited to other people's homes or parties, and will not have the opportunity to develop "social skills.".

Imagine trying to learn to play tennis, but before you even start the tennis club bans anyone from playing against you. You're not going to get good at tennis if you have nobody to play with.

View: https://twitter.com/LibertyAnders/status/1636542961822453761

Sub6 men (would say sub8 but it’s 50/50) are mostly invisible. The just world fallacy and halo effect is a mindset practiced by women. Girls always project negative qualities towards men they find ugly and they assume the better a guy or gal look the better the guy personality might be.

More men especially gen Z men (born during and after 1999) have started to use that mindset and now there’s drove of lonely and invisible normie men from like 14 years old because they’re creating social groups based on abilities to attract women or high IQ career jogging potential.

It’s hard to join a group of friends as an average lonely male because that mindset will be applied to them .

Just come suck my dick wh0re and the incel problem will be solved in 2 minutes retarded toilet jfl

Nah, she doesn't feel "the ick" when Chad is "poorly socialized"

Another day of bluepill gaslighting :feelsjuice:

At least theres some based responses.

Many women these days consider any man that doesn’t have a big group of friends, active social media, and plans every weekend as poorly socialized. They can’t fathom you’d rather have a few friends or stay in. It’s all about looking fun and exciting to them like literal children. If you’re not a guy they can show off on their social media they don’t want you

Imagine trying to learn to play tennis,but before you even start the tennis club bans anyone from playing against you. You're not going to get good at tennis if you have nobody to play with.
:feelsthink:

Question for this Foid . Where are all the good people u mentioned ? Everybody i know is evil and fucked in the head .

Being bad at socializing doesn't cause one to become an incel, rather the things that make a person an incel (repulsive appearance, autism, etc) CAUSE social exclusion/isolation. Social exclusion then leads underdeveloped social skills.

I am a social person. Women have used me to meet chads I know.

I won't be used like that ever again
Foids are bloody cunts