Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

thinking youre better than normies is cope.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
if anything all of my talents will be hid away and mean nothing because i rotted in my room. i will be instantly forgotten after birth due to my autism and shyness rendering my talents useless. i will be forgotten.

We are still all intellectually better than normies but other than that normies are better than us.

We are still all intellectually better than normies but other than that normies are better than us.
every time ive tried to ascend i always get shot down by normies. no winning since everything is group oriented irl. im talented at some things but not socializing. normies smell my autism and i am immediately excluded.

every time ive tried to ascend i always get shot down by normies. no winning since everything is group oriented irl. im talented at some things but not socializing. normies smell my autism and i am immediately excluded.
or like in school with group projects normies use me then discard me and take credit :feelsrope:

Only fakecels mog normies

Everything is cope

Basically my stance

Basically my stance
Being a socially retarded sperg isn't better and being an ''intellectual'' aka schizo who thinks about pointless abstract ideas with no practical use is hardly better than normies who use their minds for real world results

Being a socially retarded sperg isn't better and being an ''intellectual'' aka schizo who thinks about pointless abstract ideas with no practical use is hardly better than normies who use their minds for real world results
maybe the most brutal truth all of us "blackpillers" cant swallow.