Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thinking you have any responsibility towards your parents is cucked because you are a result of their sins

Fierycel

Fierycel

Banned
-
I get this insult all the time

We gave birth to you, go somewhere else if you don't like it, we gave life to you

Obviously none of us wanted this joke of a life

but you can't say that because you'll be seen as weak

Their life and my life is not the same and I'm not gonna talk to them about lookism; they're not dummies but they're always following what society expects them to

Following the trends, the norms while not letting through a single doze of truth because it's "evil" ironically living shitting lives themselves that require some sort of cathartic release (my dad especially)

All in all I argued with my mom and called her a few names and she kept shaming me telling me how she raised me etc. then my dad interrupted went to my mom's side to tell me off about it and I actually did tell them that it was their fault I was born and that I didn't choose it

They kind of understood but that's why they were so mad, they kept talking over me and shouting about how I'm wrong, when I clearly wasn't, I couldn't even explain myself with the shouting

This is not to cry about the experience I had with my parents but the fact that it's 100% your parent's/parents' fault you were born so in any argument if they ever bring up what they contribute to, remember they also contributed to you getting this shitty life

:feelsbadman: i didn't asked for it

Dude I’m ready to fucking murder them

Dude I’m ready to fucking murder them
Don't see why you wouldn't if you think it's justified

This isn't advice though (I'm not responsible for any of this)

After all it's only children's father's fault they were born and mothers too

Although there weren't vasectomies and birth control back then it's still disrespectful to blame the child

Especially when parents claim the child took birth in the mother's womb; No, the mother gave birth to the baby

But they never say it when it comes to the kids growing up to be failures because then it means the mother has to take full responsibility for the shortcomings

Although every man has an innate desire for having sex, it's still not justified to blame the child because he didn't "take birth" he was given birth to and he never wanted life

I don't know about anyone else, maybe they're just more in love with the incel experience than me, but I've always resented my father for never buying me surgery, buying me braces, or a hairdryer, etc. things that increase your smv

I always wanted braces from when I was very young because I knew the importance of dentofacial growth

Last edited:
I still feel some responsibility. Like if my mom needed money to pay her bills I would send some to her but if she would want to see me again I would refuse. I haven't seen any of my family members in 4+ years and I don't intend to. I was never close with any of them so why the fuck do they pretend like they care about seeing me now.

I still feel some responsibility. Like if my mom needed money to pay her bills I would send some to her but if she would want to see me again I would refuse. I haven't seen any of my family members in 4+ years and I don't intend to. I was never close with any of them so why the fuck do they pretend like they care about seeing me now.
same

that's exactly what I plan on doing

also they keep talking about how they loved the pretentious fuck I was when I was a child so I wouldn't bother going back; there's no way in the world they'll accept me if they knew I was into hardcore incel extremism, if I want something I'll get it anyway possible (If I can that is), I don't reject options like that

I'm pro many things the average guy wouldn't be pro and I'm certainly not a person any of my normie friends would want to be with if they actually knew me

Well, they're not friends, if anything they use me as a chatterbox for pleasure

A guy literally came up said hi, then he's like, "There's nobody here today so I thought..." and I was browsing this site, instantly a closed my laptop dude said, "it's okay keep doing what you were doing" but I made it clear I didn't like the extra attention

but I realised I was only a guy he could either make fun of or have fun with and now that his friends are gone I'm like a guy to fall back on

Can't believe he still thinks I'm his friend... don't know how to end it lol but it's fine as long as he respects my privacy

It's one of those dudes who is friends with everyone and is happy all the time, I never really understood them tbh how come someone wants to spend so much time with other people? I value privacy and being alone a lot, maybe they enjoy larping more than me.

He isn't a trucel but maybe it's all an act; his weirdo nice guy act is an act for sure lol, you can't just be friends with everyone, that's why it always felt like a chore talking to him

Last edited:
normie parents are shit. they are worthless and needs to rope in mimecraft.

View: https://youtu.be/XDJHUpE6DH0

yeah rn you have to be a normie to get in a relationship anyway unless you're a chad

because right now women choose who they fuck and if you want to get your needs met the traditional way (i.e. just approach bro) you have to be a normie (I mean portray you have a normie mindset)

Plus boomers are the biggest cock suckers they keep worrying about what other people perceive about them especially Asian parents like they want you to be successful not for your happiness or benefit but for their own happiness and benefits because they get to tell the other parents how their kid is a successful rich mogger
I honestly prefer asian parents with the ongoing stigma going around them about how they're abusive etc. as long as they're on my side and listen to me

I find it selfless they can do this while knowing the kid will grow up resenting them and all their efforts wasted; what happens to abusive parents anyway after kids grow up? If I beat my kid that badly I wouldn't think I could depend on him to pay my bills in the future

It's not the stick that I fear, just the censorship, "You think school's a scam, I'm talking away your laptop" this kind of thing

I understand in one game you can't lose but how come they're telling you you can't play other games, that's just not rewarding, it's limited and obviously censoring the truth
Boomer parents are extremely retarded selfish and idk I'm going to hurt my parents real soon because those fuckers ruined my adolescent years my formative years those cunts
What was it like?

"go somewhere else if you don't like it" tbf the only valid point of theres if your country has a welfare state id advise moving out and sponging off it.

told me I should kill myself
same
she also gets mad at me for no reason and she calls me ugly or how I'm a mistake.
same
My father abused me my adolescent years he was a typical helicopter parent but for him it was different like whenever I would be having fun with my friends or get invited to my friends birthday party or house he would start getting mad at me, and whenever I was finally allowed he would restrict that even more he would tell my friends parents that I wasn't allowed to do certain things like play video games
Stroking his goddamn ego... it's not like he's increasing status he's literally boasting

Every parent knows deep down snatching away video games is a form of hard punishment
He also ruined my basketball because he would frequently beat me after the game for small mistakes or even if I didn't make any mistakes he would still find a way to get mad at me. He would also yell at me during practice even though he wasn't the coach and he would also yell at me during the game. I remember in grade 7 my club coach invited me to play in the US so I was good back then but now it's all gone
damn you were that good

my experience has been whenever I told them about my dreams they told me how it wouldn't work... and they were probably right but their solutions were literally work towards a 9-5 NEVER
I could of statusmaxxed during highschool and I could of expierence teen love but due to me being socially retarded because of all the abuse and him ruining basketball for me by ruining my potential and hindering my confidence I couldn't even do that
The reason I didn't believe you in my previous thread is because this is just so far out of the ordinary, if he really wanted you to succeed he would stop that shit anyway PLUS He's paying for it

there is the irony

He's also feeding you, taking care of you etc. if you don't take the opportunities literally all of his money ever spent on you has gone to waste, so it's very unbelievable, it's not easy to believe
And on top of that I still thought all the trauma and abuse was just a test from god because my cunt mother forced that shit onto me.
As for this although trauma is a way to learn and we learn from traumatic things, if you possessed the ability to learn things fast without trauma, you wouldn't need trauma

and some trauma is meaningless, especially if same thing happens twice:

So you're in a room and you're tortured with no food

You learn:

headaches

you feel hungry

that you need to break free

imagine the same thing happens twice, what is there to learn?

Maybe another method of escape but imagine they let you escape anyway; this is exactly what jail is

Jail is society's way of hindering someone's chance of succeeding in life

I used to watch A&E prison shows as a kid, the worst thing that annoyed me is they pretend as if they learned so much in jail

The people who learn from jail were absolute idiots to begin with; it would be a waste of time otherwise

All of them were kids who "didn't know how life worked" and people just shouting at them

I especially hate things like solitary confinement etc. it is just so boring

All trauma is completely meaningless if you had the ability to learn without trauma, would you really need to know you were ugly if you had your mother call you ugly all the time? Would you still need to approach considering you're on the short side of height and nearing 18?

I don't think so

Those who learn without trauma don't waste their time on trauma

I already know where I stand

Last edited:
Ya true I agree with what you said with the jail statement all the trauma really did was just stuff me into a box that's hard to get out of but I am trying my best
yeah, I also edited my response
Also what previous thread are you refering too I don't remember kek
And my dad is retarded he thought he was "helping me"when I called him out many years later for what he did to me jfl so yes this really did happen to me so no point of lying and everyone in my family knows my father is a retard even my mother used to call him a idiot alot when I was younger
he is more than an idiot lol

I can't believe he actually paid your bills then mocked you whenever you tried to make the bills not go to waste