Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thinking that incels only want supermodels might be the biggest feelgood strawman argument for bashing incels

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
If you cant get laid because you only aim for supermodels that doesnt make you an incel, that makes you a volcel. Its as simple as that.

I hate when I see people online describing incels as guys who cant get laid due to their impossibly high standards, thats just not true. JFL, I would date/fuck/marry my looksmatch in a heartbeat, just because I call out sluts and shatter their delusions of being 10/10 princesses doesnt mean that I wouldnt date a girl whos not a 10. As for not wanting to date girls who are virgins, I wager most of us are okay with at least having sex with a non virgin female. Id be okay with dating one as well but that doesnt mean that it should or must be this way, if women had like an ounce of self respect they wouldnt be sluts.

But I guess its easier for normies to bash incels when they portray each one of us as this sluthating hypocritical bogeyman. They must feel like theyre actually justified and doing something good for once in their life. JFL @ these cucks.

yeah i hate that argument, most of us don't have any standards anymore

Lol even the most disgusting of women wouldnt fuck an incel. Its over. They all want Normie or Chads

The perceived bottom of the barrel isn't even allowed to have standards according to society.

"Just lower your standards bro"

I wouldn't mind women being sluts if they weren't hypergamous and didn't whore around with chad while cucking looksmatches

I'd take a .5/10 obese 80 year old

We all want 10/10s, but it’s not realistic. We’d have to betabux them to death and be a bull at the gym taking roids.
I couldnt deal with that. I’d be more than happy with my looksmatch if she didn’t cheat with chad. So what’s left? Fatties or grannies? Fatty is doing BBC game and claw foot granny wants chadlite.

07BC709C 9B17 469E BD9E 10D55FF91DD3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back