Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thinking of violently beating up a guy who was extremely mean to me before

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
Is it worth it? Would I even have it in me to do it? I know that I am physically capable of beating him up. I want to make him feel pain.

based seeking revengecel

If you can get away with it, I'd say go ahead. I'm a weak sack of framecel shit so I wouldn't be able to do anything.

If you can get away with it, I'd say go ahead. I'm a weak sack of framecel shit so I wouldn't be able to do anything.
I honestly dont even care about prison anymore.

But while writing this I got more mad about this foid who was so dismissive of me - it acted like i was a joke, like the idea that i was a sexual being was a joke to it. I was thinking that id rather actually inflict minecraft violence on this shit, but i do not know its real name. I am really angry.

If he did physically beat you before and wasn't just mean, then you should do it ofc :society:

Talk to him and show him the blackpilled.
Energybending

I honestly dont even care about prison anymore.

But while writing this I got more mad about this foid who was so dismissive of me - it acted like i was a joke, like the idea that i was a sexual being was a joke to it. I was thinking that id rather actually inflict minecraft violence on this shit, but i do not know its real name. I am really angry.
Based tbh. I'm treated like a little piece of amphibian shit but am too much of a weakling to do anything about it.

Go for it. If you think he deserves pain then give it to him

Fuck him up hard brocel.

if you don't fear prison and have nothing to lose, you might as well just kill the cunt.

I want to destroy my bully but I don't know where he is. He was in prison, btw.

Is it worth it? Would I even have it in me to do it? I know that I am physically capable of beating him up. I want to make him feel pain.
Please do it. I want us to start making others feel a fraction of our pain. If you don’t care about prison go for the kill. If they die, they die.

[UWSL]Never attack first.[/UWSL]
Manipulate and trigger him to attack you then take him down.
You will have justice because you are in defense mode .

make sure to strike him behind the ears and disrupt his equilibrium after the that the battle is yours :feelzez: :feelzez: :feelzez: