Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Things I have done to get laid. But I am 22 and still a virgin.

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays StarCraft 2
★★
I bought a motorcycle even through I never needed one. As girls at my place like guys with motorcycle.
Made a tattoo (a bull) on my right forearm as I thought girls like guys with tattoos.
Started drinking and going to parties where I was felt left out and I was forcing myself to be a social being.
Grew my beard because it is a trend and made guys look muscular, I only itching problem not girls.
Started playing ranked games with girls. I went from Archon to Guardian (dota 2) in 3 weeks. ( girls suck in video games) but never got their number and never got laid.
Got into gymmaxxing but didnt worked as my face remained the same.
Helped many fuckholes with their homeworks.
Made myself more approachable and changed my personality. It didnt worked either.

I did all this in last 5 years to get laid and never got anything in return except regret (except the tattoo) no matter how much you try if you dont have good looks nothing works I learned it the hard way.

Last edited:
22 huh? make the CHOice to go to thERapy

You basically destroyed any sense of self you had for pussy (That was probably worn and used).

I don't know why, but thats kinda funny not gonna lie

You basically destroyed any sense of self you had for pussy (That was probably worn and used).

I don't know why, but thats kinda funny not gonna lie
:lul: even i am laughing man after making a fool of myself

why the fuck would buy a motorcycle to get girl's attention. you could have used that money for surgeries instead if you are willing to spend it.

why the fuck would buy a motorcycle to get girl's attention. you could have used that money for surgeries instead if you are willing to spend it.
i am curry it doesnt work here that way brocel

I bought a motorcycle even through I never needed one. As girls at my place like guys with motorcycle.
Made a tattoo (a bull) on my right forearm as I thought girls like guys with tattoos.
Started drinking and going to parties where I was felt left out and I was forcing myself to be a social being.
Grew my beard because it is a trend and made guys look muscular, I only itching problem not girls.
Started playing ranked games with girls. I went from Archon to Guardian (dota 2) in 3 weeks. ( girls suck in video games) but never got their number and never got laid.
Got into gymmaxxing but didnt worked as my face remained the same.
Helped many fuckholes with their homeworks.
Made myself more approachable and changed my personality. It didnt worked either.

I did all this in last 5 years to get laid and never got anything in return except regret (except the tattoo) no matter how much you try if you dont have good looks nothing works I learned it the hard way.
Sorry but I think youre a low-IQ simp. You deserve getting no pussy.

That is quite a stretch. Probably because I am becoming oldcel but foids care about games now? If tried that back then, it would have repulsed them even more.

That is quite a stretch. Probably because I am becoming oldcel but foids care about games now? If tried that back then, it would have repulsed them even more.
if you play games on SEA server than you will meet many rice fuckholes :lul:

"Fat assamcel". JFL at even trying to get saxsux:feelskek:
Fat asian man 600w 241677076

No way you are fucking serious :feelsseriously:

It's even getting worse. Jesus fucking Christ, that is an insane level of cuckoldry.
that was my multiverse of desperation :cryfeels: but i love my tattoo no regret for it

I find it hard to believe you gymmaxxed pre-22. It takes years to actually gymmaxx

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I got bigger man boobs:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Holyshit eat more protein and drink more water you fat skank or you'll die in 4 years because of a heart disease (or I'll just kill you because i hate fat skanks in video game ofc) and get of that daalbhaat street shitter shitskin diet and eat some beef liver and chicken breast rape your mother and castrate your father if they insist(in GRAND THEFT AUTO SAN ANDREAS) AND START GOING TO THEY GYM AND BE IN A 500-700 CALORIE DEFICIT

I find it hard to believe you gymmaxxed pre-22. It takes years to actually gymmaxx
It took me 5 years to gain only 24kg had to eat like a fucking whale for it:feelsohgod:

I went to gym I got a bit slim but my face remained the same and no fuckholes noticed me

It took me 5 years to gain only 24kg had to eat like a fucking whale for it:feelsohgod:
I am 108 kgs now. I was 87 at that time it was 3 years ago

No visible abs=no visible jawline
so if i want my face to look good i need to get abs but i am lazy not getting into the gym anymore. I will LDAR

so if i want my face to look good i need to get abs but i am lazy not getting into the gym anymore. I will LDAR
Not a full 6 pack, abs and oblique seperation works as well but if you have that much BF you would get visible abs

I went to gym I got a bit slim but my face remained the same and no fuckholes noticed me
If your face didn't change, it's because you were still fat.

Not a full 6 pack, abs and oblique seperation works as well but if you have that much BF you would get visible abs
:cryfeels: even thinking about abs makes me tired

Im going to keep posting it. All incels should take steroids. Especially the ones the feel like they are viewed as feminine or cute and especially framelets.

Im going to keep posting it. All incels should take steroids. Especially the ones the feel like they are viewed as feminine or cute and especially framelets.
Im not taking steroids ever i just like weight lifting its cool :feelsokman:but im now gymmaxxed shitskin Dravidian curry so it doesn't matter anyway:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Good for you.
Tbh, I want to make tatoo. Something like tortured toddler, with broken arms and legs and slitted throat :feelsdevil:
:lul: brocel you are sick. make a cunt puncher

Well yes obviously they didn’t work. That’s why I don’t try and just rot. It’s just a waste of time and makes you feel even worse about yourself.

Its over if you have to try

Well yes obviously they didn’t work. That’s why I don’t try and just rot. It’s just a waste of time and makes you feel even worse about yourself.
:feelsrope: