Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel they're now even trying to infest the neo-folk scene

• Thread starter Deleted member 1410
  • Start date
Elab I can't watch video right now

its not a video, its a link.
with text ya know
its over for illiteratecels

https://daily.bandcamp.com/2018/11/02/miserable-interview/

this is why I don't listen (when I can help it) women fronted bands, or bands with women in it.

@Legionarivs

with musicians trying to push this on everyone this is gonna cause a backlash big time

Neo-Folk has long been under attack from liberals. In Austria, Identitarian writer Martin Lichtmesz once went on looking for the alleged Nazi scene within the broader Goth and Neo-Folk scene ... what he found, instead, was of course just a subculture largely dominated by liberals, ANTIFA, etc. It's like with Black Metal ... sure, there are some underground bands here and there ... amateur one man bands etc. But by and large it's in the hand of the enemy.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This is what happen when (((HeathenHarvest))) give space to all those feminist and fags in services and interviews
I still hope in a reactionary countermove that will kick out all those degenerate lib-cucks from our scenes, from Black Metal and Noise to Neofolk and Industrial.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This is what happen when (((HeathenHarvest))) give space to all those feminist and fags in services and interviews
I still hope in a reactionary countermove that will kick out all those degenerate lib-cucks from our scenes, from Black Metal and Noise to Neofolk and Industrial.

I'm trying to do my best but even "respect wammen" jq pilled nazis (who refuse to take into consideration the woman question) want me banned. nobody even wants to interview me, because I'm not gonna give them what they want to hear.
most e-zines will outright deny my existence. or worse yet, call for my banishment from the noise, black metal, industrial scenes.
Arseterror, Gaskeri, and Incel Isis were created for a reason.

Incel Isis' singer is a communist but one of those "atypical communists" who likes Jim Profit and takes the wq very seriously.

JFL at bands with woman or even worse woman fronting a band :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Their shit attempt at metal vocals would make me wanna kill myself if I ever had to listen to that garbage.

I'm trying to do my best but even "respect wammen" jq pilled nazis (who refuse to take into consideration the woman question) want me banned. nobody even wants to interview me, because I'm not gonna give them what they want to hear.
most e-zines will outright deny my existence. or worse yet, call for my banishment from the noise, black metal, industrial scenes.
Arseterror, Gaskeri, and Incel Isis were created for a reason.

Incel Isis' singer is a communist but one of those "atypical communists" who likes Jim Profit and takes the wq very seriously.
I hope your work in the extreme scene will help to move something, it needs blackpill as fuck!

Women are always posers.