Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel These whores will force me to move out

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Deleted member 36341

Deleted member 36341

Banned
-
So in my previous thread I mentioned that college students moved into the house in front of mine https://incels.is/threads/a-bunch-o...moved-into-the-house-across-from-mine.317291/

I am looking out the window now and one of the whores is a high-tier becky and she looks about 6ft tall. I just witnessed her drunkenly making out with some norman. God fucking damn it. It looks like their party is just beginning too. I see lots of people going inside every couple of minutes.

Just join while holding frame and looking confidently.

You're either LARPing or you actually do have shit enough luck to have neighbours from hell.

File a noise complaint every party they have, I don't know what else I would do if a ton of normies moved in next to me.

Provide them with Red Bull

File a noise complaint every party they have, I don't know what else I would do if a ton of normies moved in next to me.
If the noise is so loud it can be heard from multiple blocks away it's a good idea, otherwise it's a bad idea because they will eventually realize it was someone very close.

You're either LARPing or you actually do have shit enough luck to have neighbours from hell.

If the noise is so loud it can be heard from multiple blocks away it's a good idea, otherwise it's a bad idea because they will eventually realize it was someone very close.
Can't really file noise complaints here. The police can ask them to stop but they don't have to.

Just join while holding frame and looking confidently.
yeah, if I wasn't a high inhib sperg.

We can see the luck of other people every day everywhere. How to cope ? :forcedsmile:

Go join them, you'd fit right in you GrAYcel faggot

I'm a mentalcel mostly. I would go if I was a low inhib slayer like most of this forum.
Fuck you, so-called mental"cels" are fakecels

Fuck you, so-called mental"cels" are fakecels
I'm a 20 year old virgin, brah. If I was a fakecel you think i'd be a virgin? Lol guess i'm saving myself for marriage.

Damn, man, she needs stoning.

:bluepill: But you should try to friendmaxx with them.

Just rape her bro
This is the best course of action when they get so drunk that can't even differentiate a Chad from a subhman, unironically.