Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting These pieces of shit serve almost as a beacon of hope

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
These ugly faggots would be incels without their god awful twitch careers. Tyler1 is a 5'6" deformed-headed dwarf and Greek is a fat loser. Yet they managed to get hot 7's like this? Bullshit. This gives me hope for some reason, even though I know I'm uglier than them I can probably catch a nice 3-4/10 woman.
Macaiyla tyler1 girlfriend
ThJR1SE30G

They still get cucked by Chad at TwitchCon.

DMkLZSGUIAAIdJb

Exception not the rule.
Also, status queens get wet for status

Lol if you want to see what happens when a truecel attempts to pull livestream game just look at Mexican andy:

Lol if you want to see what happens when a truecel attempts to pull livestream game just look at Mexican andy:

Mexican Andy is a walking blackpill, he's funny, low-inhib/"""confident""" and has a good personality in general and yet he's incel, I wonder why?

Mexican Andy is a walking blackpill, he's funny, low-inhib/"""confident""" and has a good personality in general and yet he's incel, I wonder why?
Sadly his appearance has ddomed him to just being a punching bag for other streamers and never getting any success of his own.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back