Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based These Pfps Are BEYOND Based

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

I believe in the age of consent
-

All the traditional oil painting pfps are based af. :feelsLSD:

Gives off a real philosopher aura.

Because two of them are real philosopher. 2nd is Machiavelli and 4th is Schopenhauer. First is an actual painting called Stańczyk. I don't know the 3rd pic.
:yes:

3rd is Christiaan Huygens.

Do you like my avi

Hanni hanni pham

Most based and cutest avi on this entire site :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

I could post a real cool one but theres a weiner in it

Most high IQ pfp

My pfp is my actual portrait

View attachment 1070325
Most based and cutest avi on this entire site :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
Your avi halo is utterly unmoggable tbh and I'm tired of pretending like it's not. No active user on this forum could even hope to rival it. I would slurp down that fertile, neotenous, savory kimchi faster than the nation's fertility rate hit the ground.

Cafc573a508c1203 600x338

Last edited:
I would slurp down that fertile, neotenous, savory kimchi faster than the nation's fertility rate hit the ground.
Wise words brocel. I would too.

I would slurp down that fertile, neotenous, savory kimchi faster than the nation's fertility rate hit the ground.
She's not kimchi though, this is a prime kimchi specimen from her gaypop group

Ggagaaa
QGAAGA

She's not kimchi though, this is a prime kimchi specimen from her gaypop group

View attachment 1070439View attachment 1070440
When people say rices have alien pheno, this is what they're talking about...

No but srs, her lips aren't as full, she has a slimmer face, less "buggy" and more "striking" eyes, and therefore she definitely lacks the profound JB appeal of the noodle in @Evangelioncel's avi, but still gotta admit she's a respectable pick nonetheless. Even if it's not for me.

Also, where tf did you come from jfl nigga spwaned in as soon as Kpop was uttered. I've literally never seen you in my life :feelskek:

Last edited:
Also, where tf did you come from jfl nigga spwaned in as soon as Kpop was uttered. I've literally never seen you inm y life :feelskek:
Changed name

Saw your previous username and I still don't remember you

186539F5 8678 4CF5 8993 3BE20898CC0A
Don't know anything about you despite your postcount either, we live in different time zones probably.

I remember way too much information even about GrAYcels.

Although I think most usERs have me on ignore anyway since my posts barely get any views.

Don't know anything about you despite your postcount either, we live in different time zones probably.

I remember way too much information even about GrAYcels.
Brutal. I think it's because I took what felt like a year hiatus in 2023.
Although I think most usERs have me on ignore anyway since my posts barely get any views.
Getting ignored on an incel forum is crazy ngl. What did you do to make them that mad?

you forgot to add
47736.jpg

A lot probably autoignored since I had Marxism in the previous username, although it was just some random filler name I put in as I didn't intend to use the forum so heavily.

Some ignored when I gave them constructive, well thought out advice as they had some favorable traits, I was apparently "insulting" them.
Hm, I didn't realize people here were that thin skinned.

However, Communism/Marxism is extremely gay and soy and cringe, especially if you live in a western country or a capitalist economy, so I can certainly understand why you received hate for that. Anyone who supports it is trying way too hard to be edgy and different and unique, but it's even more embarassing for an incel to.

The users who ignored you after supposedly offering them helpful advice on how to improove were probably borderline normie newfrogs playing pretend on an incel forum mad that they got exposed.

I post a somewhat interesting personal story with a clickbait title and get one organic reply. There were a lot of conversations starters in there had anyone been willing to engage. Over when you're ostracized even on an incel forum jfl
Might read this and reply later idk :p

The users who ignored you after supposedly offering them helpful advice on how to improove were probably borderline normie newfrogs playing pretend on an incel forum mad that they got exposed.
They were old users, I wanted to help Lonelyus since he's clearly overly pessimistic. He's somewhat tall, receives a ton of neetbux, he's constantly talking about some botched nose job which is apparently his main problem, and which is as far as I know fixable.

If he worked 2 months in a Norwegian grocery store he could earn enough money to stay in SEA for a few months, he'd more likely than not do very well considering his citizenship and height.

I completely understand his pessimistic viewpoint considering the ostracization he must have faced in life which led him to constantly post here in the first place, and if it seemed he was content with being neet I wouldn't have tried to help him. But people are overly sensible when you try to suggest they have any sort of agency in life.

I don't know how you managed to reply to that comment since I had deleted it, seems very soy to complain about such things. But it comes from a deeply ingrained desire to achieve any form of social interaction even if it's only through a forum.

All based individuals.

They were old users, I wanted to help Lonelyus since he's clearly overly pessimistic. He's somewhat tall, receives a ton of neetbux, he's constantly talking about some botched nose job which is apparently his main problem, and which is as far as I know fixable.
As someone who plans to surgerymaxx in the future, botched rhino is my number one biggest fear holy fuck. It might actually be over for him. I can only imagine the psychological damage that would cause.
If he worked 2 months in a Norwegian grocery store he could earn enough money to stay in SEA for a few months, he'd more likely than not do very well considering his citizenship and height.
Tbh if it was this easy to convince a mayocel to JBWmaxx and ascend—and it should be—they all would have booked a one way ticket to Bangkok by now. But they don't because muh "it's basically hookercelling with extra steps" or "I'm only attracted to pure innocent virgin JBs of my own race"
I completely understand his pessimistic viewpoint considering the ostracization he must have faced in life which led him to constantly post here in the first place, and if it seemed he was content with being neet I wouldn't have tried to help him.
I love being NEET and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. I'm very lucky that I'm even able to keep living like this, let alone be genuinely content with it. That's how much I hated wageslaving and just being around normies in general. I can easily (and happily) go months without speaking to anyone or going outside. I realize that's not normal in any human way though.

Involuntary NEETs are a sad thing.
I don't know how you managed to reply to that comment since I had deleted it, seems very soy to complain about such things. But it comes from a deeply ingrained desire to achieve any form of social interaction even if it's only through a forum.
I have my ways :fbi:

You mean me complaining about it? I wasn't complaining about it, but criticizing the fact that an incel would support it. Communism is placed snugly on the radical left which explains why so many of its supporters are mentally ill alternative sluts with dyed hair, tattoos, and piercings.

This is who your "comrades" are.

zHYfo5r.gif

At the end of the day, being invested in politics is cope for normans who think their say actually matters and foids who want to pretend like they have genuine substance beyond the fesikh between their legs, You think chad knows or cares about what’s happening in the world or even in his country? Hell no. He’s too busy partying and fucking Stacies. JFL if you identify as blackpilled but still support one side wholeheartedly. You're nothing but a useful idiot.

Last edited:
You mean me complaining about it? I wasn't complaining about it, but criticizing the fact that an incel would support it. Communism is placed snugly on the radical left which explains why so many of its supporters are mentally ill alternative sluts with dyed hair, tattoos, and piercings.

View attachment 1070532

This is who your "comrades" are.

zHYfo5r.gif

At the end of the day, being invested in politics is cope for normans who think their say actually matters and foids who want to pretend like they have genuine substance beyond the fesikh between their legs, You think chad knows or cares about what’s happening in the world or even in his country? Hell no. He’s too busy partying and fucking Stacies. JFL if you identify as blackpilled but still support one side wholeheartedly. You're nothing but a useful idiot.

When I was talking about complaining I was clearly referring to myself with regards to my previous comment about low social status.

Just because "communism" is used as a tool by (((them))) to subvert a part of the population doesn't inherently make it bad. Cultural Marxism, which is what you're referencing with that picture, has nothing to do with communism. (((They))) are trying to make you associate it with this feminist degeneracy.

Although communism certainly has it's origin in Jewish thought with Moses Hess, they'd realized a long time ago it's an inferior method of goyim subjugation, as their rule is much harder to legitimize that way as the ideology calls for the ownership of the means of production by the people rather than the "survival of the fittest" (those from superior familial backgrounds) under a capitalist, neoliberal system.

As for North Korea, it's not communist in anyway. It's a one party state in which the "vanguard" party owns the means of production and regulates a vast majority of social norms. I'd much rather be a Korean peasant striving towards a better future with my deeply intertwined, culturally homogenous community than wageslave as a goyim in a capitalist hellhole in which the proles are artificially put up against one another in a rat race to survive.

Last edited:
What about this

“ZOOOOO MUH GAWD MY PROFILE PICARARE IS SO BASED BRA”
E4F13B8B F18B 4A60 8980 4666C791E04B

What do you think of mine?
Oh, yeah, must've forgotten yours for some reason.

It's very based and philosopheravihalomaxxed. :feelsLSD:

Oh, yeah, must've forgotten yours for some reason.

It's very based and philosopheravihalomaxxed. :feelsLSD:
It's Galileo, the Philosopher who was attacked by society for stating facts about the sun. I can relate to Galileo, I am attacked outside of the incel community when I preach the truth.

@Efiliste @Serpents reign @Void. @mixluu Will I get the recognition I deserve??? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

thanks for the kind words