Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The time I betrayed my race for pizza

juche necromancer

juche necromancer

신념을 안겨준 김정일장군
★★★★
I was on a long hike since the early morning while I was on vacation and wanted something to eat.

Entered into some shared dining space which two businesses shared, an old white granny and her husband who had been in that location for 20+ years as I'd later find out and a pajeet newcomer who opened a pub next door and had now taken over a part of their place as well (I assume this occurred because they were financially struggling in the garbage Jewropean economy).

She greeted me right at the door and told me what was on the menu. She and her husband prepare a different vegan three course meal every day, everything they made looked great. Treated me like a proper human being as well despite my subhuman appearance.

On the other side of the building was a Nepali wageslave who was making some mediocre pizzas, freshly imported to Jewrope by his pajeet boss in order to save some measly amount of money he would have to pay out had he hired a European.

I was way too exhausted from the hike to only some vegan meals (I don't usually mind vegan food) but really didn't want to upset that couple anyway (don't start with the sexhaver shit they were in their 60s, from a completely different era). Ended up ordering the pizza like the hungry retard I was, I could see she was visibly disappointed, they're probably struggling with retirement preparation because of the state of the Jewropean economy.

Never will I ever do such a betreyal again, felt really bad afterwards.

@RuudVanNistelrooy

He knew Mary?

Happy Birthday Party GIF by sendwishonline.com

I was on a long hike since the early morning while I was on vacation and wanted something to eat.

Entered into some shared dining space which two businesses shared, an old white granny and her husband who had been in that location for 20+ years as I'd later find out and a pajeet newcomer who opened a pub next door and had now taken over a part of their place as well (I assume this occurred because they were financially struggling in the garbage Jewropean economy).

She greeted me right at the door and told me what was on the menu. She and her husband prepare a different vegan three course meal every day, everything they made looked great. Treated me like a proper human being as well despite my subhuman appearance.

On the other side of the building was a Nepali wageslave who was making some mediocre pizzas, freshly imported to Jewrope by his pajeet boss in order to save some measly amount of money he would have to pay out had he hired a European.

I was way too exhausted from the hike to only some vegan meals (I don't usually mind vegan food) but really didn't want to upset that couple anyway (don't start with the sexhaver shit they were in their 60s, from a completely different era). Ended up ordering the pizza like the hungry retard I was, I could see she was visibly disappointed, they're probably struggling with retirement preparation because of the state of the Jewropean economy.

Never will I ever do such a betreyal again, felt really bad afterwards.
Just began for fatcels. Would have gladly eaten both.

Just began for fatcels. Would have gladly eaten both.
Never began for poorcels, I can barely afford these ryanair + hostel vacations never mind two restaurant meals in one sitting.

Never began for poorcels, I can barely afford these ryanair + hostel vacations never mind two restaurant meals in one sitting.
Same tbh, not that poor since I live in the West, but I've held off buying pizza today as I'm almost out for this month's spending. But I think I'm gonna get one anyways.

Which kind of pizza?

Don't feel bad for them. They wouldnt even acknowledge your existence if they were young

Which kind of pizza?
Margherita with some spic ham as far as I remember. Decent enough considering it was made by a Nepali wageslave.

Don't feel bad for them. They wouldnt even acknowledge your existence if they were young
Of course they wouldn't, subhuman specimen of my caliber weren't born 60 years ago. How can one blame any individual for the present situation?

Margherita with some spic ham as far as I remember. Decent enough considering it was made by a Nepali wageslave.

Of course they wouldn't, subhuman specimen of my caliber weren't born 60 years ago. How can one blame any individual for the present situation
Subhumans have always existed, we are just more aware of their existence because of the internet

Subhumans have always existed, we are just more aware of their existence because of the internet
Not of my caliber they didn't since I was born to extremely old parents in poor physiological conditions, which is a direct consequence of late-stage capitalism.

Again, how can one blame any individual for our situation? Had we been born as normies we sure as hell wouldn't be going around treating subhumans with dignity, although as I said she was extremely nice to me despite my appearance.

It's the fault of the social superstructrure and of those who have created it.

Of course they wouldn't, subhuman specimen of my caliber weren't born 60 years ago. How can one blame any individual for the present situation?
Yeah those Nepali wageslaves are willing to take incredible hardship but they do have families.

cope, its biology
What's "biology"?

Crashing fertility rates - caused by the economic system imposed by the superstructure

Increase in subhuman specimen - caused by the economic system imposed by the superstructure

Hypergamy - caused by the social norms imposed by the superstructure

Destruction of the nuclear family - caused by the social norms imposed by the superstructure

Every single aspect of inceldom is caused by the modern way of life.

Yeah those Nepali wageslaves are willing to take incredible hardship but they do have families.
I respect all pajeets that go to wageslave overseas, they live in incredibly poor condititions to improve the standing of their families back home.

What's "biology"?

Crashing fertility rates - caused by the economic system imposed by the superstructure

Increase in subhuman specimen - caused by the economic system imposed by the superstructure

Hypergamy - caused by the social norms imposed by the superstructure

Destruction of the nuclear family - caused by the social norms imposed by the superstructure

Every single aspect of inceldom is caused by the modern way of life.
Its hardwired into our brain, aka biology to favor those with good genetics and to bully/despise those wirh bad genetics. Womens are hypergamous by nature because they have the burden of pregnancy