Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Don´t Be Fooled By the ´TradWife´ Trend

SupremeGentleCel

SupremeGentleCel

Legend
★★★★★
Most of these self-proclaimed ´Traditional women´ in 2024, are wolves in sheep´s clothing.
They want to be a ´stay at home mom´, and leech off of a Rich mans wallet.
Only a stupid fool would fall for this nonsense.
These women don´t want a provider, but a sugar daddy.
Those 2 terms, have completely different meanings.

The days of real love are over.
Women are no longer looking for providers, but sugar daddies.
The last generation of women who truly loved their husband, are todays grandmothers.
Women back then were satisfied with providers... Someone who pays the bills, puts bread on the table, makes sure the children have clothes (AKA basic needs).
In 2024, women want more from the man than just ´basic needs´.
expensive trips, designer clothes, honeymoons and a lot more.

Don´t be fooled by the ´TradWife´ trend, they are GoldDiggers in disguise, and NOT REAL Traditional females.
I suggest you scroll through the comment section, of a youtuber called ´Manifestelle´.
You will see nothing but Money hungry whores, proclaiming they are traditional.
Ask yourself this question:
´Did my Great-Grandmother demand her husband to make x amount of money anually?´
Answer = most likely, NO.
Women back then were satisfied with a provider, not sugar daddy.

Don't post water threads.

they wouldnt want me anyways :feelsbadman:

so no worries i guess
Thumbsuppeepo

they wouldnt want me anyways :feelsbadman:
Same, I´m a Subpar guy.. women are no longer satisfied with that.
But I know people lurk here, so this is a message to both the Fakecels and lurkers.
Some guys here are able to pull women, but mentally retarded and LDAR in their moms basement.

no they don't, working 12 hours a day just to support your wife has always been cucked. I have no idea why some of you want this.
Don´t be fooled by the ´TradWife´ trend, they are GoldDiggers in disguise, and NOT REAL Traditional females.
just because they care about money doesn't mean they aren't traditional kek. We man have been pushing the notion that we're providers and we're supposed to have money for the last hundred years.
´Did my Great-Grandmother demand her husband to make x amount of money anually?´
that's because every man during that age had enough money to provide for a whole family. Woman didn't have to give an amount that a man needs to make to provide for them, as every man made enough. Nowadays, a man who makes 60k can't provide for a whole family, so trad woman tell them before hand that they need to make a 100k to date them.

in my humble opinion, this lifestyle has always been cucked and I don't believe woman genuinely loved their husbands back then either. They chose a decent looking man that could provide for them and settled.

no they don't, working 12 hours a day just to support your wife has always been cucked. I have no idea why some of you want this.
Well I wouldn't want to work 12 hours a day ofc, but since I am a collectivist, I believe that everyone should work towards developing their civilization more: However, they should be well cared for & compensated appropriately.

Foids just don't belong in the workforce though, that's just a fact.
just because they care about money doesn't mean they aren't traditional kek. We man have been pushing the notion that we're providers and we're supposed to have money for the last hundred years.
Men are the only ones capable of actually doing anything, so it thus makes sense we are the builders, providers, etc: However, money has caused some issues with this, and is part of the reason for foid hypergamy.
that's because every man during that age had enough money to provide for a whole family. Woman didn't have to give an amount that a man needs to make to provide for them, as every man made enough. Nowadays, a man who makes 60k can't provide for a whole family, so trad woman tell them before hand that they need to make a 100k to date them.
:yes:

Just like with any foid, if the cash is right, her panties will drop.
in my humble opinion, this lifestyle has always been cucked and I don't believe woman genuinely loved their husbands back then either. They chose a decent looking man that could provide for them and settled.
Still, I would take those circumstances over what we have now.

It's an aesthetic for e-girls, no different than choosing between flavors of soda you can choose the e-girl flavor you want. The tradcon, gothgirl, countrychick, nerdy, alt, etc... there are no more personalities or sub genre or whatever, all is just the comodification of humans to streamline the consumption process

no girls want me so who cares (no offense to u op)

Ofc, the media always finds a way to twist this in a way that panders to the "suffering" foids endure under this:

The "trad wife" trend, abbreviated slang for "traditional wife," has exploded in popularity in recent months, especially on TikTok. Women identifying as "trad wives" extol the virtues of old-fashioned and traditional gender roles and call for women to serve and submit to their husbands. Many also explicitly denounce feminism in the process.
The fact that this became a "Tik-Tok trend" tells you everything you need to know, and I need not elaborate any further.

"Trad wife" influencers often urge young women to turn away from having a career and to "liberate themselves" by giving over their autonomy and serving their husbands, often in the name of Jesus Christ.
Unironcially, foids would be happier under this: However, we all know that it's just a mere ploy for them to have it easier in life by pandering to male needs & desires.

Smith, far more subtle than her more openly propagandistic peers, comes at the trend somewhat less directly, with slickly produced, obviously performative videos that show idyllic domestic scenes like making homemade Cocoa Puffs cereal from scratch while wearing a designer dress for whatever reason.
Case in point: These foids are just doing it in order to get attention on social media, profit from it, and marry some sugar daddy with a desire for a "trad wife"

Based. :feelscomfy:

"I never got paid. I didn't have a salary, my name wasn't on it," she shared. "I literally worked for room and board."

"I didn't even have a bank account," she added. "He would give me little envelopes of cash to go grocery shopping with."
That's how it should be!

Gage's situation is far from uncommon. Statistically, women almost always get shafted during divorce proceedings, despite perceptions to the contrary.
Future thread idea?

There's no 100 acre minifarm for you're face

tradwife is an aesthetic just like goth, whatever the goth subculture was supposed to present got reduce to a color of paint whores cover themselves with, (((trad wives))) are another such subculture that had even less substance than goths and is know just used by whores to present themselves as a different flavor of whore.

There is a reason why tradition requires the suppression of foids because no foid would ever embody (((trad))) values willingly, look at foids of migrant and immigrant populations to see whether they value tradition of western degeneracy

Future thread idea?
Thanks for the response, but like I said, real Traditional women don´t exist anymore.
That´s a concept of the past, and we need to move on.
As you mentioned above, Most of them disguise themselves as traditional, to eventually take advantage of a naive sucker (sugar daddy).
But I´ll admit, our great-grandfathers were damn lucky to have experienced Elite level women (in both morals, values and looks).
They (and our grandfathers) managed to pass on their genes, and now we are here on this God forsaken rock.
Now WE are the ones, to clean up the mess that boomers left behind.
A world where degeneracy became the norm, and whoring around is seen as positive.
Clown world.

tradwife is an aesthetic just like goth, whatever the goth subculture was supposed to present got reduce to a color of paint whores cover themselves with, (((trad wives))) are another such subculture that had even less substance than goths and is know just used by whores to present themselves as a different flavor of whore.

Good analogy: Whenever some new subculture emerges, it ofc is started by males looking for some escapism/coping, and then is infiltrated by foids for various reasons.
There is a reason why tradition requires the suppression of foids because no foid would ever embody (((trad))) values willingly,
Agreed: Hence, why I am an Authoritarian, since I've learned that humans are not to be trusted with "muh freedumb!"
look at foids of migrant and immigrant populations to see whether they value tradition of western degeneracy

They will follow the behavior of White Stacy, which ofc is to be a disgusting whore.
Thanks for the response, but like I said, real Traditional women don´t exist anymore.
That´s a concept of the past, and we need to move on.
As you mentioned above, Most of them disguise themselves as traditional, to eventually take advantage of a naive sucker (sugar daddy).
But I´ll admit, our great-grandfathers were damn lucky to have experienced Elite level women (in both morals, values and looks).
They (and our grandfathers) managed to pass on their genes, and now we are here on this God forsaken rock.
Now WE are the ones, to clean up the mess that boomers left behind.
A world where degeneracy became the norm, and whoring around is seen as positive.
Clown world.
Agreed, we need to come up with some new way to control women & ensure they remain where they belong.

All foids are the same. The ONLY difference is looks.

Most of these self-proclaimed ´Traditional women´ in 2024, are wolves in sheep´s clothing.

The last generation of women who truly loved their husband, are todays grandmothers.
Women back then were satisfied with providers... Someone who pays the bills, puts bread on the table, makes sure the children have clothes (AKA basic needs).

I suggest you scroll through the comment section, of a youtuber called ´Manifestelle´.
Tradwives don't exist anymore

Good analogy: Whenever some new subculture emerges, it ofc is started by males looking for some escapism/coping, and then is infiltrated by foids for various reasons.
Yup, there are no male spaces left unturned by foids even the ones they dont actually like, like video games
Agreed: Hence, why I am an Authoritarian, since I've learned that humans are not to be trusted with "muh freedumb!"
Based, a patriarchal authoritarian regime is actually the most egalitarian
They will follow the behavior of White Stacy, which ofc is to be a disgusting whore.
Yup, foids are a hivemind and white stacy are the overminds like in starcraft. There is a reason suffrages and feminism started with white and (((jewish))) women

Extremely based. This is what I also believe and have made a few posts about this. Trad wife doesn't work anymore because boomers fucked the economy, it's very difficult to support yourself AND your spouse, not to mention children, so the wife has to work too, and at any point the wife can initiate the no-fault divorce and take everything from the husband. There is also the issues related to women not behaving in a traditional way too, so it's not even a question of men wanting this, simply put, trad women don't exist anymore.

You haven´t got a clue how many morons still fall for this BS..
Better to warn them in advance
Also true. Pretty much all my friends are like this. I'm actually afraid for them.

Only cucks believe in trad wifes

high iq. all women are whores

A trad wife can only exist in a traditional society. Since traditional societies are no more on the West the whole trad wife trend is just a new skin for Stacy who's looking for a preferably rich betabux when she's done riding the cock carousel.

Ask yourselves how many of these so called tradwifes are actually virgins.

Ask yourselves how many of these so called tradwifes are actually virgins.
None of them, and that´s common sense.
Only Amish women who live in the middle of nowhere, completely cut off from the rest of civilization, are virgins.
Good look finding one.
100% agree with your Post