Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based These Pfps Are BEYOND Based

@Efiliste @Serpents reign @Void. @mixluu Will I get the recognition I deserve??? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Very based

58231.jpg
Sex

incel trait: replies with someone else's avi makes you laugh

@Efiliste @Serpents reign @Void. @mixluu Will I get the recognition I deserve??? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You already have my recognition as one of my favorite users of this site.
To top it off, your compliments on my writing are still in my mind, even after months.
My internet usage is minimal, as I have a lot of duties in my life I must attend to. This is primarily the reason why we have not interacted a lot. However, when we do, your presence is a sincerely delightful one. Whenever you cross my mind, I can only feel sympathy and kinship.
I do indeed hope you feel the same way as I do.
May your days be truly blessed, my friend.
(My apologies if this comes off as a bit too verbose.)

You already have my recognition as one of my favorite users of this site.
Appreciate it.
To top it off, your compliments on my writing are still in my mind, even after months.
I only said "Very nice writing" once. That's not the most amazing complete, but thank you nonetheless.
My internet usage is minimal, as I have a lot of duties in my life I must attend to. This is primarily the reason why we have not interacted a lot. However, when we do, your presence is a sincerely delightful one. Whenever you cross my mind, I can only feel sympathy and kinship.
I love you, man.
May your days be truly blessed, my friend.
Yours as well, my dear friend. I wish the very best in your life, albeit hard as it may be for an incel.
(My apologies if this comes off as a bit too verbose.)
No need to apologize, friend. This by far the most heartwarming message I have ever received. Thanks a lot for this. It just made my day a whole lot better.

Appreciate it.

I only said "Very nice writing" once. That's not the most amazing complete, but thank you nonetheless.

I love you, man.
Whether you said it once or not does not have an impact at all, but I still greatly appreciate it. People see my writing as autistic and very pseudo-intellectual-esque. It was something that used to affect me considerably. Many people see the belief in religion through a cynical and shallow lens. However, for me, language itself is a gift God gave to humanity. No, I do not do this to sound intelligent in the eyes of society. On the contrary, I write like this because it's the purest and most beautiful expression of art. My wish is to inspire people to write through my scribblings. My favorite English teacher, someone I have immense respect for, encouraged me and instructed me to become an English teacher. and Had it not been the case that English teachers did not get paid as much as engineers, I would have become one without a shadow of a doubt. I went off topic, but I felt it was important to clarify my intentions. The art of dabbling in linguistics is something to be truly venerated and sought after.
Yours as well, my dear friend. I wish the very best in your life, albeit hard as it may be for an incel.

No need to apologize, friend. This by far the most heartwarming message I have ever received. Thanks a lot for this. It just made my day a whole lot better.
Dear friend, I am so sincerely happy to see that you find solace in my message. Please take pride in knowing that the feelings you share with me are also mutual.
By the way, the painting on my profile picture is that of Christiaan Huygens, my favorite physicist, only behind Faraday.
I had quite a bit of fun studying his works on optics and waves during my physics class.