[Blackpill] These dogs have had more sex with human Stacy's then any of us ever will

It's a sad awakening when you realise that even dogs are getting Stacy's in their prime...

dog 1:
aaa-jpg.33837

Dog 2:
bbb-jpg.33838

dog 3:
ccc-jpg.33839

These dogs aren't smiling for nothing...and there are literally thousands more dogs getting it from young Stacys who would rather fuck a dog, even a shaggy muttly looking mongrel than a beta male human.

Anytime I see some single whore on instagram who is in her mid 20's and posts pictures of her and her big ass dog together I have to imagine that dog is fucking her snatch. Unbelieveable.

The Abyss

Cope 'til you rope.
-
For sure, single white woman living alone with her big dog = definitely getting that dog dick up in her cunny.

Knew this guy that sucked his dog off and let it ass rape him once; the dirty bastard.

You think the dogpill is bad? Just wait until you take the horsepill.
I'm sure women are impressed by the sight of a horse's dick, but humans cannot safely fuck horses.

Ever heard of Mr. Hands?

NSFW and probably not something you'll ever be able to unsee:
http://vidhuber.com/man-fked-in-the-ass-by-a-horse/

Dude literally died from a horsecock. You can see it happen in real time. I'm not watching it again. But from what I remember, when the horse starts thrusting, you can almost see it when it rips through his colon and tear his insides apart.

Don't fuck horses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case

The Abyss

Cope 'til you rope.
-
I'm sure women are impressed by the sight of a horse's dick, but humans cannot safely fuck horses.

Ever heard of Mr. Hands?

NSFW and probably not something you'll ever be able to unsee:
http://vidhuber.com/man-fked-in-the-ass-by-a-horse/

Dude literally died from a horsecock. You can see it happen in real time. I'm not watching it again. But from what I remember, when the horse starts thrusting, you can almost see it rip through his colon and tear his insides apart.

Don't fuck horses.
The story was hilarious, his usual horse was unavailable so he settled on a replacement and we all know how that went, the guy was some brainbox at NASA; JFL :lul:

The incident occurred at a 40-acre (16 ha) farm, located in an unincorporated area in King County, Washington,[18] northwest of the city of Enumclaw.[17] Pinyan, and a man named James Michael Tait (who lived in a trailer next to the farm), plus another unidentified man, often visited the farm to engage in sexual intercourse with the horses inside.[2]

I'm not really into watching horse movies so much, I mainly only like dog movies because the dogs are obviously really turned on, they can squirt cum for a long time, it's also entertaining to watch them as they get very frisky.

KV-

OfficER
-
If a girl posts a valentines pick of her and her dog she is almost certainly letting it bang her, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)