Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Young American Women find abortion more important then the state of the economy

Wow, their raking of top issues is absolutely retarded. You know young women have it good when they rank democracy dead last by a significant margin.

Economy doesn't matter as long as chad can pump them full of zinc
full

"it's a clump of cells."

"I need 3 months off of work (paid) to recover from my miscarriage."
Foids are such hypocrithes. When talking about abortion, its suddenly not a living being anymore, just some cells. But when they are pregant and want to keep the baby then they expect special treatment and demand to not go to work and still get paid

Abolish Amendment XIX

unmarried childless women should not be able to vote.

Goes to show sex is the most important thing for women. Them saying this about men is a HUGE projection. Men do a lot of other things they're generally interested in, foids - barely
I've always said this...

They are even hornier than men, they just direct that energy towards the top 20% instead of the majority of the opposite gender like men do. They hate the attention they receive from subhumans, which is why they bitch and project about being seen as nothing more than ''sexual objects''. Funny how the only metric they use to be with a man is value how much they can provide instead of seeing the person behind, huh?

"it's a clump of cells."

"I need 3 months off of work (paid) to recover from my miscarriage."
Ironically enough we're all clumps of cells. Just because one is smaller doesn't mean it isn't alive.

These pseudo-scientific definitions they use to justify murder make me sick. So much for being the ''empathetic gender''. I'm pretty sure if we counted abortions as homicide they'd make the majority of crimes across the west, or at the very least be close to men in that regard.

I've always said this...

They are even hornier than men, they just direct that energy towards the top 20% instead of the majority of the opposite gender like men do. They hate the attention they receive from subhumans, which is why they bitch and project about being seen as nothing more than ''sexual objects''. Funny how the only metric they use to be with a man is value how much they can provide instead of seeing the person behind, huh?

Ironically enough we're all clumps of cells. Just because one is smaller doesn't mean it isn't alive.

These pseudo-scientific definitions they use to justify murder make me sick. So much for being the ''empathetic gender''. I'm pretty sure if we counted abortions as homicide they'd make the majority of crimes across the west, or at the very least be close to men in that regard.
Can't find an equivalent chart within 5 min. Short version: in 2022 there were 21,156 reported homicides (link below to see actual definition)
Number of abortions? According to the npr link 1,026,700 (off by a year I know sue me)

I can't find the poll. Link to the video or article?

Can't find an equivalent chart within 5 min. Short version: in 2022 there were 21,156 reported homicides (link below to see actual definition)
Number of abortions? According to the npr link 1,026,700 (off by a year I know sue me)

That's fucked up. 1 million people is enough to fill up a small country or big city, no wonder more and more men are staying away from the dating market.

My only pleasure is knowing that 45% of these whores are expected to be single and childless by 2030. And once the wall comes, mental illness and depression follows closely behind:

View: https://medium.com/the-savanna-post/45-of-women-estimated-to-be-single-and-childless-by-2030-1faf959b26cf

Nature will have its way with correcting their sins, as we already saw how modern foids deal with loneliness during the COVID years. If their hypergamy keeps rising, there will be a point where the supply won't be able to satisfy the demand, i.e. not enough chads will be born or be there for them at all. Since they're already pretty rare to begin with.

Leftist foids self-proclaiming as anticapitalist while supporting a complete liberalization of the dating/sexual market is another proof of why they should be stripped of their right to vote

Leftist foids self-proclaiming as anticapitalist while supporting a complete liberalization of the dating/sexual market is another proof of why they should be stripped of their right to vote
Based and back! Where have you been? Were you competing at the Olympics? Have I missed a thread explaining all of this?

Still rotting jobless and depressed and sexless and girlfriendless
I wanted to focus on other copes and leave .is for a while

No

Neither
Ic. Welcome back to your destiny.

1 remove

2 their

3 rights

It’s’ that simple.
Men should have the right to an economic abortion. It's up to women if they want to keep the bio baby. It's up to the man if he wa ts to fund it.

Both contributed DNA, but she had all the power on what to do with it.

I think the abortion thing is a conspiracy. It gets banned in all the states that have room to expand and need more people and allowed in the states with massive cramped cities. Foids are going to want abortion wherever they're from, thus doing this allows population management.

Women’s suffrage was a mistake, instead of doctors and lawyers you got whores and ethots. Repel the 19th

Issues that are important to young american men Aged 18-29

View attachment 1236436

Issues that are important to young american women aged 18-29

View attachment 1236437

young american women literally think that the ability to murder babies is more important then the state of the economy. To these women the economy can go to shit causing mass inflation making food and housing unaffordable as long as they can abort babies. This of course we know is about maintaining the ability to ride around the chad cock carousel.

View attachment 1236442

95.9% of abortions have no reason given for why they want to do, in my eyes it's obvious what there actual reason is, they don't want to be responsible for a child they don't even want to bother to give that child to an adoption center. They would rather just kill em. Just sick. Most states right now do not have anti abortion laws, if they do most of them provide exceptions for rape and risk to the mothers life. There is no way that a significant amount of woman in that 22% are from the very few states that don't have those exceptions.
Sicko Whores, imagine how low you have to stoop to chop up your unborn child, over mostly BS reasons, Imagine deciding a child, that bears no sin, should die for your selfishness? fucking bitches, all of them.

"Sex isn't important inkwells"

>sole purpose for voting is to remove sexual consequences and enable debauchery.

I expect nothing less from these demons, and I'm always happy to have my biases confirmed.