Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious THESE DEFICENCYS KILL YOUR TESTOSTERONE LEVELS

more threads like these?

• Total voters
what happens when you find the right food that your body needs after a period of hunger pangs? you from brazil?
are u from paki bro? u graduated from trust me bro university

Based, mango loco is goated.
I mostly drink rockstar as its slightly cheaper.

I like this drink tbh

are u from paki bro? u graduated from trust me bro university
lol your calendar only starts at the year you were born?

men even before my Lord and Savior Jesus had full head of hair despite all the poor economy, wars, famine and starvation they went through. now that you can eat anything at the tap of the phone, most men are balding at 25. you do the math, wolfgang paco.

lol your calendar only starts at the year you were born?

men even before my Lord and Savior Jesus had full head of hair despite all the poor economy, wars, famine and starvation they went through. now that you can eat anything at the tap of the phone, most men are balding at 25. you do the math, wolfgang paco.
im white you fucking ethnic curry

My dad has been pushing all three of these vitamins specifically on me relentlessly, come to find out he was just calling me a low T beta this whole time :feelsjuice:

My dad has been pushing all three of these vitamins specifically on me relentlessly, come to find out he was just calling me a low T beta this whole time :feelsjuice:
:shock:

Brutal

Interesting thread, I do intermittent fasting as a lifestyle, perhaps this explains why I have low testosterone (430 ng/dL) but I have a lot of other benefits as well.

I think it should be noted that fasting is quite good for testosterone.
Yes during fasts testosterone depletes, but it rebounds and can significantly exceed normal levels after refeeding.
Mild bodily stress in general has been shown to increase general health and testosterone. It's why cold exposure and moderate exercise is good for you also despite initially increasing inflammation in cells. Your body adapts.

Yes during fasts testosterone depletes, but it rebounds and exceeds normal levels after refeeding.
exactly i was talking about during the period of not eating

Mild bodily stress in general has been shown to increase general health and testosterone. It's why cold exposure and moderate exercise is good for you also despite initially increasing inflammation in cells. Your body adapts.
temporary acute stress can lead to higher T levels temporarily but chronic stress is gonna kill it

Higher testosterone for a higher sex drive I can only use on my hand. Fun.

higher carb diet raises T levels

This is actually untrue because sex hormones are created from cholesterol. If you eat a high fat diet then your body produces more T. Your SHBG levels might elevate as a result but there's always supplements like boron to lower it.