Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel These bitches have to be put down.

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
Witness the depravity and whoring of which you’ve never seen:

Make every preparation you can to get to Japan.

NOW

Go

Typical western whores.

Women expire after 25
Typical western whores.

They openly talk about past flings and how they enjoyed it. It was the “Best Sex” she’s ever had. Foids never forget chad or past flings.It looks even worse for beta buxs and cucks. I’d crucify a bitch if she told me some shit like that.:feelsree::woke:

imagine living in a world where every car was used. because that is what the dating market is like.

Check this out;
"Teehee Me no rikey fatu sanduniggu virgin baka gaijin, me rikey muscuraru brue eyed chad teehee i rove chad teeheehee go away you rook ugury"
EB24667A 4E6E 479F 927C 14DF76F9D1BB

imagine living in a world where every car was used. because that is what the dating market is like.

It’s like buying a lemon car for full price . Then these diseased bitches wanna be pampered like their pussy is lined with diamonds and gold.

DCC42EB3 0312 4742 8E72 F1A09155AAC5

Japanese cars are the most reliable used. They are also the best new.

There's just no losing.

Smug3

Nigga please, that's what'll happen when i go to Nihon and try to score some azn foid.

You seen his pic? He already looks like he could pull off the k pop look. Asians foids are actually obtainable to him. He could pull something like this off:
D72FCD78 2B54 49AD AC13 46F0243EAFAB

Not a bad

View attachment 48874

JUST GET OUT OF THE FUCKING WEST
I have connections in the Philippines.
Unless you can truly pull off the J-Pop K-Pop look, Chad or tyrone, your chances in Japan aren't that great.
This coming from a guy born and raised in Japan until nine and visited 10 times since coming state side. I wasn't actively going "Here pussy pussy pussy" hunting but I could tell I was going to strike out. Some Japanese are racist af. To them, I was still a foreigner, half breed.
(To not confuse anyone, yes I am Filipino/white. My mother is Filipino and my father was stationed in Japan when I was born)

And the car doesnt even turn into a transformer.

You seen his pic? He already looks like he could pull off the k pop look. Asians foids are actually obtainable to him. He could pull something like this off:View attachment 48851
Wait a sec buddy boyo, who's pic is that?
Conflict yes, i was refering to myself not to anyone else.

And the car doesnt even turn into a transformer.
It does , it’s a decepticon. They use make up to elevate their attractiveness but in the end their still a hunk of junk.
Wait a sec buddy boyo, who's pic is that?
Conflict yes, i was refering to myself not to anyone else.
Pic I posted isn’t him , but just an example .

It does , it’s a decepticon. They use make up to elevate their attractiveness but in the end their still a hunk of junk.

Pic I posted isn’t him , but just an example .

But the decepticons are the good guys

Autocucks are the ones defending those stupid humans all the time

I hope Kim Jong Un breaks off his treaty with us and drops that fucking nuke.

sex is a joke to women. the idea of someone not being able to have sex with anyone even though they really want to probably isn't compatible with their brains.

I never even knew such a subreddit existed. Fucking hell it seems like Reddit gets more cucked by the day JFL.

All foids need to be put down

Remember:

Sex is not a big deal.