Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: No female orbiters

Blighteous

Blighteous

Recruit
★★★★★
Females in workplaces and classrooms will orbit the good looking men like how beta orbiters themselves orbit around females.
It's like how the planets orbit the sun, while the planets themselves have moons orbiting as well.
Orbiting is an indicator of interest, bluepillers who say that women don't show interest in men they're attracted to are men who have never had women orbit them.
I witness this daily in the office from the sidelines and I'm sure most of you can say the same.

I remember seeing at least half a dozen femtards swoon and orbit over this tall, good looking, broccoli haired zoomertard when I worked at Walmart. All he did was stand around flirting with femoids and never worked.

Genuinely difficult to imagine what that's like.

Not only it’s an incel trait it’s also a normie trait aswell. normies orbit foids just like sub 5 men do.

I remember seeing at least half a dozen femtards swoon and orbit over this tall, good looking, broccoli haired zoomertard when I worked at Walmart. All he did was stand around flirting with femoids and never worked.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Difficult to imagine what? Being someone orbited by females or being a witness to it?
Being orbited by females. Witnessing it, I don't even have to imagine it. I can go out and see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back