Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel convinced to not put any effort in to getting a girlfriend

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
The black pill theory that is talked about a lot on incel forums is not the only cause of why i feel convinced to never put any effort in to getting a girlfriend. I feel convinced to not put any effort in to getting a girlfriend by normies in social groups who have tried to tell me to lower my standards I just feel so uncomfortable when I get told to lower my standards because it’s just an indirect way of being told I’m not good enough to go for who I’m attracted to and people will only ever go for who they’re attracted to when it comes to dating. The normies that tell me to lower my standards probably won’t even admit to the phrase “ lower your standards “ being a form of telling someone to settle for less.

Same. Juice isn't worth the squeeze as they say. Of course, for us it doesn't matter "how hard we squeeze" since our efforts are worthless.
My standards are low enough already, nobody should have to resort to damaged goods or selling themselves into Beta slavery for some basic companionship.

Vote Biden, it's Joever

Same. I accepted that girls dont want me because im a short, ugly, autistic loser with 0 sexual experience and no social circle

Same. Juice isn't worth the squeeze as they say. Of course, for us it doesn't matter "how hard we squeeze" since our efforts are worthless.
My standards are low enough already, nobody should have to resort to damaged goods or selling themselves into Beta slavery for some basic companionship.

Vote Biden, it's Joever

If I see a situation where a foid might be interested in me, of course I'm gonna go all in. That never happens though.