Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There’s nothing wrong to hit a woman who deserves

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Many times I beated my parents and mostly the “doctors” told me that beating my mom is “wrong “ even if she harasses me to oblivion

the people I hate most are the self righteous absolutely piece of shit people like white knight who are obsessed about “protecting woman” I fucking hate them too much I want every one of them burned alive

But some old based doctor told that my mother shouldn’t have harassed me, he was based, the younger faggot doctor was suprised

man I wanna beat my mother so much

All women deserve it

This tbh. Random foids being hit by angry mem with no good reason should still not be punished. Foids are below roaches, below leaves. Beating a foid is akin to stepping on a roach and shouldn't be prosecuted

Cuck
Based king

OP is based as fuck. I would have done same thing if I could at times but didn't do so since curry parenrs are heavy handed

How old were you?
10 or younger, still a lot of horrible shit happened
OP is based as fuck. I would have done same thing if I could at times but didn't do so since curry parenrs are heavy handed
Thx bro
This pretty fucked up, tbh
Cuck
This pretty fucked up, tbh
You really don’t know bad parents do you? Stop talking about stuff you don’t know about cuck
I did when I grew up and was faster or stronger than them,it was just a matter of time

Last edited:
Oh, I thought it was a one sided thing. The way you phrased it sounded like you beat your parents for no reason

Damn, I don't think that's young enough for it to turn you into a dark triad psychopath :feelsbadman:
I don’t even remember anything before that time, I’m not a dark triad pscho either , I’m actually really gentle to most people and living things if they don’t bully me ,

also is there a age for not turning you into a pscho while you getting beaten? What is young enough for you?

sometimes it’s one sided though and it will be much more when I’m getting bigger and them older
I’m thinking about beating my sister too and would’ve beat most of my family members if I had the chance

I guess you can say that you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain

I don’t even remember anything before that time, I’m not a dark triad pscho either , ,
Same. Anxiety and depression are linked to memory loss. Shitty memory is a largely overlooked incel trait
also is there a age for not turning you into a pscho while you getting beaten? What is young enough for you?
Psychopath was the wrong word, I should’ve said dark triad for a general term because psychopaths are born, not made. There’s no telling what mental illness you would’ve been had you been abused as a young child or earlier tbh. You could’ve ended up with PSTD and/or social phobia but you also could’ve ended up a narcissist and/or sociopath

@Atavistic Autist, a semi-famous psychologist interested in crime, drew a distinction between two different types of individuals identified as "antisocial personality disorder." Antisocial doesn't mean "avoiding social contact," but rather "anti-society" or what people think of as "psychopath." @Atavistic Autist drew a distinction between sociopaths and psychopaths. Sociopaths, he said, are products of their background moreso than their genetics. Psychopaths, on the other hand, are products of their genetics. In reality, we know that mental illness in general is the complex interaction between genetics and environment, but the distinction between sociopath and psychopath is still meaningful. It means that some antisocials are born in totally normal families and end up being really screwed up because of a genetic screw-loose kind of thing, while other antisocials are created by their upbringing.

So there are your causes. Some people become antisocials because of early life experiences, while others are essentially born antisocial. The triptych of antisocial personality disorder is "fire setting, bed wetting, and torture of animals." Some (Adrian Rayne comes to mind) seem to think these arise from a common origin, like lack of inhibitory control and empathy or something like that. These three behaviors together are a bad sign, but I should caution to say that any one of them is not necessarily a sign that a child is going to be a monster. Even all three together is not a 100% diagnosis. They are just warning signs and correlates.

Antisocial personality disorder is famously resistant to treatment, because at its core is lack of empathy and utter selfishness. A person who does not feel for others, is incapable of caring about the emotional and physical states and needs of others, is going to be very difficult to urge toward showing such care. As such, an antisocial who has made the calculation that the best way to get what he wants (it is typically "he," by the way) is to be violent, exploitative, criminal, etc -- the therapist would essentially need to convince that person to choose another way. Another thing that makes treatment really difficult is detecting when the individual is just pretending to have made a change. How do you tell when a deceptive, manipulative, dishonest individual has changed, vs. when that individual has just pretended to change so as to get what he wants? It is the fundamental problem of criminal psychology, in my opinion. I don't know of effective treatments to induce empathy in an individual who lacks it, though I wouldn't be surprised if ecstasy (the drug) could potentially induce it?
sometimes it’s one sided though and it will be much more when I’m getting bigger and them older
By “bigger“ do you mean gymmaxxed?
I’m thinking about beating my sister too and would’ve beat most of my family members if I had the chance
Inb4 her Tyrone mops the floor with yo huwite ass for even contemplating damaging his property
I guess you can say that you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain
In normie’s eyes, and even to people here, you were a villain the moment you put your hands on your parents

Gotta love how females want “equality” but think it is out of line to attack them like men attack other men

You could’ve ended up with PSTD and/or social phobia
I have those strongly
Inb4 her Tyrone mops the floor with yo huwite ass for even contemplating damaging his property
Haha she doesn’t have anyone, even if she does I’d harass them if I want them to feel bad
In normie’s eyes, and even to people here, you were a villain the moment you put your hands on your parents
That is extremely wrong,I am just a reaction to their villainy , what were they when they put their hands on me? A victim? You sound like a cuck, you gotta understand not every parent is the same,normies and cucks here doesn’t get that
has to alert the police and you're detained.
She called the cops one time though, few times she reported me lol , yeah but I won’t kill her i can control myself, even my beatings doesn’t give outside a clue about me,I don’t just punch her in the eye,I do some other less seeable stuff
Depends on how much you torture them at night, they flag out and kneel before you like breaking them
Also when my head locks to do something,I always do it so no Tyrone or any god would save someone from me if I want them, they’d have to kill me to stop me
Gotta love how females want “equality” but think it is out of line to attack them like men attack other men
lol
So all the harassment, bullying and humiliation I get from my parents even around different people is okay for them? Of course it is, but nature has its rules, if you annoy an animal for so long it would naturally attack you to stop it

Last edited:
This tbh. Random foids being hit by angry mem with no good reason should still not be punished. Foids are below roaches, below leaves. Beating a foid is akin to stepping on a roach and shouldn't be prosecuted
:feelsdevil:

Hitting in foids should be a sport

Last edited:
You should be out hitting stacies not your mother

I remember back in 9th grade this girl was being all touchy and playful with me despite me saying no multiple times(I think she enjoyed humiliating subhuman gigatruecels like me) I didn't liked it so I pushed her so hard and smacked her with a book. Showed that nastly lil bitch her place. Bitch didn't spoke to me since.:feelskek:

I endorse hitting women with crowbars.

woman become so nasty over time , they deserve it

Many times I beated my parents and mostly the “doctors” told me that beating my mom is “wrong “ even if she harasses me to oblivion

the people I hate most are the self righteous absolutely piece of shit people like white knight who are obsessed about “protecting woman” I fucking hate them too much I want every one of them burned alive

But some old based doctor told that my mother shouldn’t have harassed me, he was based, the younger faggot doctor was suprised

man I wanna beat my mother so much
Of course you’re right, it’s funny how people are mostly fine with a guy hitting another guy provided that man deserved it, but when it comes to women everyone jumps to their usual double standards.