Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There's nothing more infuriating than foids laughing

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Especially outside. Women existing outside that are openly enjoying themselves and just existing in my vicinity makes me seethe with rage. I went somewhere today (rookie mistake) and I saw so many women laying back, relaxing, smiling, doing stuff, acting like they will inherit the earth. I hate it so fucking much.

What are you laughing about? Just got back from chad's place? Bullied another subhuman into suicide? FUCK these creatures nigga holy fuck, it's like an SS officer laughing with their family after executing mountains of jews.

They don't deserve it, and nothing gets me riled up more than this. This is why I stay in the basement. There's nothing but pain outside.

true, their necks should be broken immediately if theyre caught laughing

They are laughing at mens despair, small penises, ugly faces etc.

they cross the street if they see me

Hearing that annoying sound pisses me off so much

I also hate when foids smile

Especially outside. Women existing outside that are openly enjoying themselves and just existing in my vicinity makes me seethe with rage. I went somewhere today (rookie mistake) and I saw so many women laying back, relaxing, smiling, doing stuff, acting like they will inherit the earth. I hate it so fucking much.

What are you laughing about? Just got back from chad's place? Bullied another subhuman into suicide? FUCK these creatures nigga holy fuck, it's like an SS officer laughing with their family after executing mountains of jews.

They don't deserve it, and nothing gets me riled up more than this. This is why I stay in the basement. There's nothing but pain outside.

View attachment 1143368
More ER worship I see.

Especially outside. Women existing outside that are openly enjoying themselves and just existing in my vicinity makes me seethe with rage.
I hate this also, it reminds me of how easy my looksmatch has it.
I went somewhere today (rookie mistake) and I saw so many women laying back, relaxing, smiling, doing stuff, acting like they will inherit the earth. I hate it so fucking much.

What are you laughing about? Just got back from chad's place? Bullied another subhuman into suicide?
Honestly, based on the times I heard groups of foids giggling & laughing about me, I sometimes dread to think what these soulless psychopaths & sociopaths may have caused to someone else.
FUCK these creatures nigga holy fuck, it's like an SS officer laughing with their family after executing mountains of jews.
I'd use the allegory of a boss laughing at how he's making his workers slave overtime with no pay, since that's effectively the system we live under when it comes to dating.
Foids don't deserve any kind of happiness, joy, etc. since none of it was earned: Whenever some normie is happy, they most likely at least had to put in effort, struggle, etc. to achieve it, even though that have it significantly easier than us especially if NT(basically a requirement to be a normie nowadays).

Foids, however, got it given to them on a silver-platter.
Based edit @Vlarke

Foids don't deserve any kind of happiness, joy, etc. since none of it was earned: Whenever some normie is happy, they most likely at least had to put in effort, struggle, etc. to achieve it, even though that have it significantly easier than us especially if NT(basically a requirement to be a normie nowadays).

Foids, however, got it given to them on a silver-platter.
Giga based
Main qimg 5eaeede8638f11240ca1f6c570938be6

Should be "Trvth Nvke"

Also, I'm working & planning out some good threads & responses to some like Made in Heavens thread(I think you commented on it) I'm just getting brutally raped by college right now. :feelsUnreal:

Brootal. That's how it is with me, although I'm doing the crossing as it's too awkward and painful to maintain eye contact with people, especially women. The more attractive they are, the worse it is.

I wish they all got far away from me. Especially millennial and younger girls are so unbelievably fucking annoying.

There is nothing wrong with laughing at dead Jews. Especially at the phony Jewish fairytale propaganda.

true, their necks should be broken immediately if theyre caught laughing
Nah, that's too soft of a punishment: How about a stoning of some sorts?

It's form of mocking sub5s.

I don't care too much if they laugh, I can tune that out as long as they aren't laughing at me specifically. Getting disgusted and repulsed looks is the worst thing for me. Evil bitches.

View attachment 1143368
I want to shut them up stupid whores with my dik!

They are laughing at mens despair, small penises, ugly faces etc.
This is why I would sometimes chuckle in schadenfreude whenever I hear about something bad that happened to a foid like being scammed, bullied online, conned, chadfished, etc.. Usually, I'm apathetic and simply don't care about them. My simpathy for these harlots and so as everyone else, has evaporated ages ago.

Last edited:

View attachment 1143368
where's that video from? based as fuck

So Real

Attachments

• VID_20240317_230350_165.mp4
    981.8 KB
Most annoying noise on the planet

A foid will never laugh at you if she is alone with you, for you can murder her without any effort. The group gives them power to mock and humiliate.

View attachment 1143368
where's the video from? music reminds me of the early 2000's type of pop music