Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There's no worse fate than being born a dravidian male

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★
Literally no women desires you in this world. Your own family and people around you make fun of your skin color. You are always made to feel undesirable and unloved. If you ever see yourself in the reflection before getting on with your day, please feel grateful you don’t see the image of an incompetent shitskin staring back at you!

Kiss yourself seriously. You have a good face and are 185 cm. Shut the fuck up

Same shit with me man.I can't even look at my face it's disgusting as hell.

Image 2024 05 31 141341420
Image 2024 05 31 141414526
Image 2024 05 31 141428859

No He's a mallu fag. They are tall af. Faggots
6'1 isn't that tall anywhere man. You must be above average in the face at that height to get laid. At 6'4 and above, you don't need a face at all.

6'1 isn't that tall anywhere man. You must be above average in the face at that height to get laid. At 6'4 and above, you don't need a face at all.
:feelsseriously: He's in India nigger. And 6'1 is tall, added with that he's dark skinned, nigger passing which gives masculinity BBC halo

He's a fakecel

If you ever see yourself in the reflection before getting on with your day, please feel grateful you don’t see the image of an incompetent shitskin staring back at you!
:blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope:

good then, but still not tall enough.You gotta be 6'3 minimum to be noticed by toilets
:lul: :lul: :lul: Are you seriously retarded or what? 6'1 is top 1 percentile height in India

If you ever see yourself in the reflection before getting on with your day, please feel grateful you don’t see the image of an incompetent shitskin staring back at you!
I see the ugliest brown creature alive

:feelsseriously: He's in India nigger. And 6'1 is tall, added with that he's dark skinned, nigger passing which gives masculinity BBC halo

He's a fakecel
He literally came looksmax and was posting retarded shit right away

Face doesn't matter when you tall. Also he looks good enough stop this shit
Stfu nobody cares about your opinion seething proud pajeet, nobody gives a fuck what part of India is less subhuman than the rest

Stfu nobody cares about your opinion seething proud pajeet, nobody gives a fuck what part of India is less subhuman than the rest
You must have misinterpreted. I was accusing OP of being a fakecel because he was tall and okay looking

Fuck stats bro. Foids want 6'2+ guys.
You are fucking retarded if you think that's the case in India. Kys (kiss yourself).

With all this retardation you are spouting, let me guess you are a tall "cel" yourself

You are fucking retarded if you think that's the case in India. Kys (kiss yourself).

With all this retardation you are spouting, let me guess you are a tall "cel" yourself
Good job derailing ny thread

I'm in Hyderabad rn. Do you want to meet?

@Acorn why are you mallus all such humble braggers man?

Lol what did I do? I've never bragged about anything on here
OP is a mallu so you must take responsibility for that. Why are mallus like this?

they're a bit better than abos but still suffer from a horrible fate

Lol what did I do? I've never bragged about anything on here
I never bragged about anything either. Idk what this retard is talking about

It's only worth it with a decent IQ and/or rich, could use IQ to JEEmaxx and moneymaxx to fuck whores, also buy good copes

Over for mediocre ones though

I never bragged about anything either. Idk what this retard is talking about
Nigga wtf did I do? Show me a single post where I bragged.
Saar we most literate state saar :feelstastyman: , literally don't know how to read
humble bragg

This isn't some mallu problem it's just op being op.
I know, just tried stirring up race bait :feelskek: Especially since you hate this faggot
Over for mediocre ones though
He's 185 cm with a 6+/10 face IN INDIA. Not at all mediocre btw :feelsseriously:

I know, just tried stirring up race bait :feelskek: Especially since you hate this faggot
I dont hate him i just wish he served a longer ban sentence for something as disgusting as fagposting

I dont hate him i just wish he served a longer ban sentence for something as disgusting as fagposting
He's above 6 foot AND good looking. Don't you hate him for that?