Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

theres no recovering from med induced brain damage

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
You can do everything in your power to be as healthy as possible but you’ll never get back what you lost. I just found a paper where i scored literally 93rd percentile in reading. Now im probably 50th im not even joking. Meds exacerbated the very mild autism i had and gave me mild adhd too.

I always tell people to stay away from SSRIS and jew approved meds in general.

fax, don't let the Jews) turn you into a (((zombie)))

d28.gif

True meds made me a psychotic schizo I also have brain damage from failed rope and hemorrhage, it's actually impressive that I'm still functional (I'm not)

I got temporar ED from meds. Luckily its gone

fax, don't let the Jews) turn you into a (((zombie)))

d28.gif
they wanted an excuse to destroy me. I didnt mention anything taboo until i talked about blackpill for like 5 minutes. Then my mum told them casually (wasnt even that serious) i was getting angry at home and they fucking sent me to a ward. Once youre in their hands and your parents are worried about your wellbeing, they take advantage of it. Now after meds im genuinely a zombie ngl. Literal ultimate npc

True meds made me a psychotic schizo I also have brain damage from failed rope and hemorrhage, it's actually impressive that I'm still functional (I'm not)
My condolences bro but at least ur alive and able to type

tbf it was a fluke result but i could never do that again