Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's no clear-cut solution: I can't go out and work at the problem for 24 hours and stop being an incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
The title might sound stupid, but I have a point.

You can be hungry, thirsty, in great pain, fucking poisoned etc... All those problems are fixable. You go out and there are clear solutions to those problems, and things you can actually do. Or you fucking die, but at least there are clear-cut solutions.

And if I were to set out to fix this incel business now? Can't. Fucking can't do anything about it. Not one god damn thing.

Anything that would possibly end my inceldom would take fucking years of effort, with no guarantee and little chance of success. And I'm not a fucking robot or a spartan, I'm supposed to dedicate my life from dawn till dusk to improve every fucking aspect of it to get a woman.

It's a basic fucking need. I'm fucking going crazy over here, I've been fantasizing about women for decades now, fucking decades. I need some fucking non-paid pussy.

Last edited:
people keep talking of UFO's and alien invasions and the one thing i cant help but wonder is if the aliens girls would even fuck us if it happened.

Civilization, religion and women being property made it possible to solve. That was taken away though.

It's over.

Honesty, if it's truly over for you, you should treat your inceldom in the stoic way, just try to leave aside that part of your life, and live the rest of it. As inceldom was quite common throughout history, i honestly believe you can live a decent life even if you're an incel.

Honesty, if it's truly over for you, you should treat your inceldom in the stoic way, just try to leave aside that part of your life, and live the rest of it. As inceldom was quite common throughout history, i honestly believe you can live a decent life even if you're an incel.
Yeah, I imagine if I were normie-looking, all the mental shit that's wrong with me is enough to guarantee I won't ever find a woman. And I'm fucking bald on top of the other ugly shit now so it's more than over.

And I've had the same thoughts actually, there must be some good copes out there, something satisfying and maybe even meaningful that can lead to a happy life. Tbh I don't even think ascension will lead to happiness. Too bad nothing is interesting to me in this life.