Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR There's literally nothing to do in this nigger life

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★
Eat shit, watch brainrot, read garbage, studycel half of your life so you can wageslave the other half for a nigger's pay, never be able to buy house or the newest automobile they brag to you in the ads, move heavy objects so that you can move heavier objects, buy cringe clothes, pay a million dollars for plastic surgery so you can see vagina, coom in vagina so the ugly goblin spawn can do the same shit and repeat the cycle

Sesame Street Idk GIF

Eat shit, watch brainrot, read garbage, studycel half of your life so you can wageslave the other half for a nigger's pay, never be able to buy house or the newest automobile they brag to you in the ads, move heavy objects so that you can move heavier objects, buy cringe clothes, pay a million dollars for plastic surgery so you can see vagina, coom in vagina so the ugly goblin spawn can do the same shit and repeat the cycle
Philosophers ain't got $hhhhhiiiiiiiiiiit on you.

It's tedium ad nauseum

This is the ultimate bluepilled cope; I really fucking hate it when I hear it from boomers/old people especially. Most people, generally, hate their lives wether they realize it or not, especially in the modERn age: Any kind of meaning to friendships, community, brotherhood, nationhood, family, romance, etc. serves no actual intrinsic value, and only serves our materialistic needs as humans. Everything concerning this world simply is concerning that of the material, also known as money & the value it brings. Most of our lives are spent wageslaving, many men are struggling to find relationships & sex, with some such as us being outright deprived of it, the current state of the world is going to shit more faster than it was a decade ago, and we're all enslaved by Elites.

Like you said, most humans only have minor glimpses of happiness: Food, sex, entertainment, drugs, gaming, etc. which only constitutes about 10%, if even that, of their overall existence. Most if it is spent suffering in some way; Wageslaving, in a relationship they hate in some way, living in a shithole, etc. It's only a few who are fortunate enough to be born with the right genes, in the right environment, with the right people to raise them whom actually can say their life is a gift: Life is either Heaven or Hell on Earth, no in-between, no "Midgard," just either a life of suffering or a life of bliss.

The fact is, most humans live like cockroaches

My life has been a constant struggle, the last time I can say I genuinely felt really "happy" was when I was around 13 or so, I have struggled with being non-NT my whole life, which made everything so much worse, on top of my below-average looks & manlet height with shit frame. School for me was just a process of surviving the day, and then going home to eat dinner & cope on YouTube or my console. This is reflected by the lives of the "99%" which you, I, and all here are part of: Most humans live in their suburbs or apartments, which honestly somewhat feel like prisons at times, commuting to wagelsave away most of their day, only to return home & eat garbage food, engage in copes, and if they're lucky enough, have sex with an ugly used-up roastie.

And what is more depressing, is knowing the following things:
-Foids help uphold this system, since it benefits them the most
-Most males are too bluepilled, addicted to comfort, etc to bother with attempting to fight this.
-Therefore, any hope for change is at best a pipe-dream.

Effectively, we are not actually living, but just existing: Everyone here is living life on "borrowed time"

My entire existence currently, is just college & wageslaving, combined with my earthly copes & pleasures to distract myself: I have no actual purpose, nothing to work towards, and it feels as if I exist just to exist, with no real meaning ingrained into it.

I already wrote this in another thread, but I figured I might as well get its own thread.

Life is endless drudgery if you're born subhuman.

Sex

Life is a joke!