Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There's faggots among us

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
There's multiple users here with female anime character pfps who act extremely polite and submissive and you can see other incels treating them better and sometimes even almost simping. This site is becoming infested with faggotry.

Should have flaired this as "venting"

Tbh you're still a massive faggot. Having a female anime character as your PFP and being obsessively polite and submissive. It is obvious what you are.
this thread is about me lol

Also mods did a poll months ago which showed
Users with foid anime pictures(normies irl) had more attention and positive feedback

giga based fuck anime already FUCK OFF FOID PRETTYWORSHIPPERS

Users with foid anime pictures(normies irl) had more attention and positive feedback
EXACTLY These FAGS KNOW WhaT THEY'RE DOING

A5A1C5C9 AA78 42EC 8581 42D7B672EAF8

Reminds me of my old signature
I have a theory that anime avis makes others gay.

Well the the theory goes like this:

When you see a girl in anime, you see a foid created by men. This foid is different from real foids, they aren't necessarily Chad chasers and help you in distress not run away in disgust. Many anime watchers develop liking to these animated foids.

When you see an user with anime girl avi , your brain associates the user who is a man behind a computer as an anime 2d foid who you like. This is where the problems begin, you associating a man behind a computer with a (fictional) foid you like.

You start to develop liking for this user and then the gay feelings start to come. All because your brain is associating a anime foid character you like with a man. You develop liking for this man. You become gay and want to have romantic relationships with him.

Tldr - Cute anime girl avis makes some users have gay tendencies.

Also, yes I do use an anime pfp for the halo effect

It's the @Sincere pill

These niggas zesty as hell

Maybe I should make a cute avi girl so people stop hating me

I don't think people hate me but I may do the same soon
The mods released the list of people ignored and I am pretty high on ignore list but I didn't even do anything why do people ignore me :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Actually it just means I am a truecel if I am being treated bad even on an incel forum brutal truecel trait :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

I am the only truecel virgin user :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

The mods released the list of people ignored and I am pretty high on ignore list but I didn't even do anything why do people ignore me :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Actually it just means I am a truecel if I am being treated bad even on an incel forum brutal truecel trait :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

brutal

Don't worry I won't ignore :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

-humble GrAY

I DONT HAVE YOU ON IGNORE YOU'RE A GIGA BASED USER HERE'S A VIRTUAL IMAGE THAT REPRESENTS A MEDAL FOR BEING NUMBER 1 ANIME AVI FUCKER

Lovepik champion gold medal png image 401523004 wh1200

Hkd v C h ev go e v e v SK e call j I’ll c d SK kee de l K