Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel theres a wmaf couple at the airport

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
guy is facially average, swarthoid looking with black hair and eyes, girl is average looking east asian

the catch is they're both my height (5'6) lmao. infact the female might be an inch taller

lifefuel for whitecels?

I was gonna say shoot them, but nevermind

Wow, more fuel for JBWcels despite always aggressively denying JBW whenever a deathniccel points it out. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Carnage venom

1. i'm 16
2. i'm in an airport like every half a year
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Okay wait a few years, maybe you'll hit a growth spurt that turns you 6'3

I've seen it happen way too often with white normies in school. Freshman year they're manlets, and senior year they're towering tallfags.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Okay wait a few years, maybe you'll hit a growth spurt that turns you 6'3

I've seen it happen way too often with white normies in school. Freshman year they're manlets, and senior year they're towering tallfags.
yea that's not happening bro, my mom is 5' and my dad is 5'8, my brother turns 18 soon and is like half an inch shorter than me

update: there's a Japanese couple with a cute 5 year old

(pedocels be aware i am not attracted to little kids, do not ask for descriptions or pictures)

update: there's a Japanese couple with a cute 5 year old

(pedocels be aware i am not attracted to little kids, do not ask for descriptions or pictures)
:lul::feelsLSD:

guy is facially average, swarthoid looking with black hair and eyes, girl is average looking east asian

the catch is they're both my height (5'6) lmao. infact the female might be an inch taller

lifefuel for whitecels?
How is this fuel for whitecels if swarthoids are niggers? That is if I'm understanding you correctly

How is this fuel for whitecels if swarthoids are niggers? That is if I'm understanding you correctly
bro where did i imply he was a nigger lmao

lifefuel for whitecels?

Lifefuel indeed

There's no way he's getting anywhere with White femoids

Wow, more fuel for JBWcels despite always aggressively denying JBW whenever a deathniccel points it out. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

We don't deny it absolutely though. We understand it works for Asian females, particularly if they are from the third world.

Nothing works with White females though. Except just be Chad, or Tyrone.

bro where did i imply he was a nigger lmao
I had to look up up a swarthoid was and urban dictionary said it means someone with dark skin. How does this have to do with someone being white?