Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's a voice telling me that if I studied hard enough I could have avoided this fate

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Both my parents are doctors, and they legit hired tutors to teach me, that's why I could've entered a good college despite 5'5 and ugly (ethnicity isnt a problem where I live here due to being in Asia), one voice said "if you have studied harder, you could've avoided inceldom", even though my parents are good parents

GOD, I can't take this suffering anymore, with my brother being the higher IQ one and even going to med school (he's not chad but not incel either) (5'9, normie face)

My parents DIDN"T FAIL ME --- my genes did.

Last edited:
Both my parents are doctors, and they legit hired tutors to teach me, that's why I could've entered a good college despite 5'5 and ugly (ethnicity isnt a problem where I live here due to being in Asia), one voice said "if you have studied harder, you could've avoided inceldom", even though my parents are good parents

GOD, I can't take this suffering anymore, with my brother being the higher IQ one and even going to med school (he's not chad but not incel either) (5'9, normie face)

My parents DIDN"T FAIL ME --- my genes did.
Then get off the forum and get to work. You know what you have to do.

this voice is called cope

You don't have the motivation because you know that career doesn't cause sexual desire and romantic attraction only looks
Career is just a cope

You don't have the motivation because you know that career doesn't cause sexual desire and romantic attraction only looks
Career is just a cope
I DID had motivation in HS though
but all that went away in college
Dont get me wrong
Your family should be able to help you find

Yeah both my parents are doctors but I failed them
Career is just a cope
there are plenty of incels who went to grad school and get six figures

Last edited:
wdym by COPE?
studying has nothing to do with inceldom, idk why you'd think so, asian mentality probably

there are plenty of losers who didn't spend 10 min in their entire lives dedicated to learning anything thriving out there. Especially with women, there's no 'studying' for your face

studying has nothing to do with inceldom, idk why you'd think so, asian mentality probably

there are plenty of losers who didn't spend 10 min in their entire lives dedicated to learning anything thriving out there. Especially with women, there's no 'studying' for your face
i'm still careercoping by the way

My brain is now rotmaxxing now

Last edited:
OP has the classic delusion of the over educated blue piller

he has somehow amalgamated studying and financial success with dating and the sexual arena, this is utter hocum, these areas are like chalk and cheese they are not even slightly related.

Only make money to be comfortable enough to live off

brreaking your body and mind for money in the hope of ancillary sexual benefits is insane

think it through the only thing you will be able to do is buy the woman, through gifts, lifestyle and house. Even if this is achieved it is fundamentally and philosophically hollow, it is a worthless trade. The only relationship worthwhile is one where they respect you for you and maybe admire your skill in an area ( although this is an utter moonshot, only possible really for musicians and sports stars).

do not over educate and over skill yourself for the pursuit of money it is a fools game

there is a breaking point where above a certain standard around 35k in uk probably 50-60k in america you get hugely diminshing returns where the extra effort and working hours is not worth it, the mental stress or physical cost is huge and you get slightly more pay, which as an incel you cant do anything with, other than buy more drink, vidya or copes.

find what you are passionate about excel at this dive deeply into this not for the money but for the love of it
this has a value no one can take away and no one can deny

also as a side element when you get really really good at a skill or hobby it greatly intimidates normans if it is in their area, and you have evidence to back it up, it forces respect not much but still a bit of respect, of course norman men only, woman dont give a shit and will probably try and piss on it again.

Last edited:
No studying for your subhuman genetics:incel:

study only as much as you need to survive if you dont do voluntarily

yes even the rice cel from the video you linked is gonna become a betabuxxx

studying or money wont help you to get you a relationship

altough it depends on how advanced feminism is in china

if government doesnt favor women then maybe you can get a wife with money later

the only thing that matter for foids is looks

kek you let the guilt of your parents eat you alive. Bad son, you not study hard, you get bad grade end up dead in gutter or worse working at gas station whole life. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
just ldarmaxx :feelsjuice:

That voice is lying to you