Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity There's a growing presence of "femcel" subreddits, and we need to do something about it.

checked a femcel site out last night and god damn they are some delirious cunts,funny and hypocritical at the same time and saw a mention of incels a few times as well they just don,t understand the word or meaning of involantary celebate . i was thinking about making femcel account and giving these cunts a taste of there own medicine

Fuck Reddit, it can burn in flames for all I care.

No, this isn't about the platform, it's about the people and what they're getting away with. If this were Roblox and we were banned from Roblox but they weren't, this would be no more or less an issue than it is now.

checked a femcel site out last night and god damn they are some delirious cunts,funny and hypocritical at the same time and saw a mention of incels a few times as well they just don,t understand the word or meaning of involantary celebate . i was thinking about making femcel account and giving these cunts a taste of there own medicine

While you're there, report the bad threads. As we all should. Sarge should make a watchdog newsletter.

Its slowing becoming womenkind instead of mankind I just want to get invaded by another country already to stop this sissy society from continuing